HSBC Holdings Credit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

HSBC Holdings Credit Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at HSBC Holdings

2.9

Credit Analyst Interview

Interview

3 phone screening interviews with all the team members and 1 in person interview with the Vice president. Was fairly straight forward process nothing technically all behavioral and fit questions.

Interview Questions

• Whats the most important line item on a financial statement   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back 3 months later out of the blue. There were 3 rounds of interviews - an initial phone screening, an in-person with two hiring reps and final round with Group head. The most rigorous screening occurred in the first in-person interview where I answered a laundry list of questions that were mostly personality/fit questions with some technical banking questions.

Interview Questions

• How does a Bank work? Why Banking?   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Interview

The first question is to explain p-value to people who do not know Statistics. The second question is to estimate how many taxis the city has. the rest questions are about details of one project in my resume.

Interview Questions

• There are no unexpected questions. All are typical and reasonable.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

2 phone interviews and a super day interview with seven analysts senior and associate level. General Questions and some technical quesions, It helps to learn abt SAS

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Portland, OR (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

Introduce Yourself. Practical Question

Interview Questions

• If we will sign a contract with a company, what should we do?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in January 2009.

Interview

The HR department called me for an interview on a Credit Analyst position they where opening in their Monterrey branch (this was back in January 2009). They had seen my resume in my college's database and thought I was qualified for the job.

I went to the interview, and to my dismay was interviewed by a very unprofessional woman, who couldn't stay focused (mobile phone use), and made some assumptions just by an accessory I was wearing (immediately asking if I knew the salary offer of the position, which I responded with a yes).

She asked why I thought I was qualified to get the job, and why I wanted it.

That's it.

Interview Questions

• Wow! Nice -------! How much did it cost?   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

Interview with 3 rounds in which first round has paper test of case study and few multiple choice. This was followed by 2 face to face interviews with Team lead and VP respectively.

Interview Questions

• Important ratios to understand the company's performance   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2018.

Interview

Pretty smooth and fast . Interveiwr was quick not much question. No test or anything. Just one to one in a meeting room. Very casual question nothing too hard or fancy.

Interview Questions

• Whats your strength and weakenss   2 Answers

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Kolkata (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

The interviewers made me feel extremely comfortable. I got stuck with a question but instead of dismissing me, they helped me remembering the answer. They guided me in a way without revealing the final answer and letting me rack my own brains.

Interview Questions

• Industry specific questions   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Interview

They are very calm. Like every other interviewer they would ask you about yourself. At one point of time one of them laughed saying something which they knew was a lie which is unprofessional and hurtful to the candidate.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.