HSBC Holdings Customer Service Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

HSBC Holdings Customer Service Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at HSBC Holdings

2.7

Customer Service Executive Interview

Interview

Applied via job recruiter.
Grammar test, oral test and interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview involves 4 stages:
    1. phone interview
    2. call centre roleplay (candidates were given sample scripts on the usual situation at a call centre. then, they were required to act as a customer service representative for a mock call. situation given: lost debit card, forgot online banking password)
    3. interview with head department
    4. online test.

Interview Questions

• introduce yourself   Answer Question
    • During a call with a customer, how would you handle the distressed customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

There were 5 rounds all went smooth.
    The HR called me and said I was selected and said he will call again on Monday.
    I’m still waiting for call and today is Thursday.
    Others who gave interview with me got offer letters. Why this partiality?

Customer Service Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

5 rounds, Firstly screening cum face to face interview, written test based on basic general English vocabulary, grammar, phrases, story-question and answer type, communication etiquette, then voice based round, then ops round cum face to face interview, finally HR round

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • When was the last time you handled a project, or task with a team, what did you did there, and how did you manage with team   Answer Question

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Colombo (Sri Lanka)) in October 2017.

Interview

There are 3 interviews ,
    1. Face to face interview with a HR person
    2. Assessment and a phone call conversation
    3. Face to face interview with the senior management

interview is not that hard if you are fluent in English and have good personality.

Interview Questions

• Explain a good customer service experience you had ?   1 Answer

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Interview rounds were JAM , Online English Test , Value Assessment test , Voice and accent round , HR Interview , Presentation.
    Overall Interview experience was good and it may take full day for selection of candidates.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the position we are recruiting ?   Answer Question

For persuing higher studies

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The whole process took 2.5 weeks to complete. The first round was resume screening, followed by grammar test, then they conducted a group discussion, finally ending with telephonic interview for the day. I was selected for the HD process. The last operations round was conducted after 2 weeks in the main office in Hyd. Every round was an elimination round.

Interview Questions

• the telephonic interview had some questions like these-
      what are your views about children's personality being determined by parents?
      Do you think respecting everyone is mandatory and why?   1 Answer

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The interview was easy, i applied through a consultancy, the interview consisted of 4 rounds, i applied on around may 2016, got an offer after a month, the back ground varification is detailed.

Interview Questions

• Behaviour question, scenario based   1 Answer

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

The question asked were not very tough..it was more to do with the confidence level.and they asked basic questions of customer service.and it was for around 1 hour.they were two people who took it.and the man was the manager of ops profile.it was more banking related questions.about HSBC history and how the banking industry works

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Visakhapatnam (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

All are easy if you have just know "ENGLISH"..:)
    But I request you people please finish the process as soon as you can and don't pass valuable time of the candidate in the name of "no requirement" right now..:(

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.