HSBC Holdings Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

HSBC Holdings Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at HSBC Holdings

3.1

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Behavioral Interview- they are just trying to see how you would operate in the the office and with teams nothing to be overly worried about. Just prepare and review your resume

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

HR call, then online test, and three rounds in-person interview for 30 minutes each time. Interview will come across resume first and ask some behavior and technical questions. Interview results came out fast.

Interview Questions

• Suppose you are CFO, which balances you focus on most when you review financial statements?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

After application I was asked to submit 2 online examinations checking my qualifications. I passed those and then did a pre-recorded interview over their web platform.
    The pre-recorded interview felt very rushed and impersonal.

Interview Questions

• Explain a challenge you faced as a team and how you overcame it.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

there is an online test and the questions are mainly behavior questions that there is no absolute right answers. I am not sure if these questions really help them choose right person

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Buffalo, NY (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Phone interviwed with HR at Texas and VP at buffalo. The VP asked Typical corp finance questions: experience with Balance Sheet and asset management.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

This is a typical finance graduate procedure:
    Apply with your basic background info
    Situation judgement With video introductions and a numerical test
    Video interview which featured an email response task. Whilst being timed

Interview Questions

• Video interview was a situation throughout, dealing with an imaginary company deal with problems. This included a video response of how you would introduce yourself and an email you would write regarding an issue   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in September 2019.

Interview

It is fine actually starting with motivation questions and a few other competency questions. The inverviewer was nice and repeated his question when i missed it because of network outage. Unfortunately I messed up and failed the interview. Would recommend a second try.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New Manila (Philippines)) in June 2019.

Interview

The questions were mostly based on the interviewee’s resume. The processing was fast. You’re done with everything (exam and interview) in a span of 2-3 hours. Also, you have the option to be interviewed the following day.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview in stages .First HR then hiring managers and director.Nothing unusual,competency based andcsome technical questions.Really asked to go through my CV in details.Asked about stresssful situatians,how well I resolved them.

Interview Questions

• CV based questions,detailed work and education experience,achievements   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indi, Karnataka (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Indi, Karnataka (India)).

Interview

well laid out interview process to screen the best talent. they have multiple rounds of interview both at the technical, HR and business level. one must be well read and through in their work.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.