HSBC Holdings Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

HSBC Holdings Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at HSBC Holdings

2.7

Intern Interview

Interview

Online interview. Very helpful. passed the first two rounds of interview, but didn't get to the third round. They asked questions like why are you interested in HSBC, and asked you to define leadership. How to get along with others and build relationships with team members

Interview Questions

• Asked questions like why are you interested in HSBC, define leadership.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Intern Interview

Interview

2 online test, 1 phone interview, 1 in person interview. The manager talks about things they do, and ask you how will you solve a problem if something goes this way.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with the dataset if I need insights from this angle.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I has been invited to the superday. It took 3 hours. No technical question. We had a case study, one to one interview. 8 students in one group.

Intern Interview

Interview

Not long, some basic behavior questions and some questions about their values. The call was on time and the recruiter was very nice. I didn't get to the next round but the recruiter told me I didn't do anything wrong. I guess I need to be more prepared.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our value   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Buffalo, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

You have to pass 2 tests that include you answer interview questions, personality questions, and math questions. Then you get called into an in person interview and it is half group half individual.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in January 2018.

Interview

Got back to me about a week after applying online for the Korea office. I did a phone interview which lasted about 10 minutes, and received results the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied online and heard back for an interview through a phone call. During the actual interview, three people were interviewing me at once. It was definitely a learning experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I heard back from HSBC two weeks after I submitted my resume. Had a brief conversation with an HR representative, followed by an hour-long interview with two interviewers working in the division I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my resume, personal strength, time management and career goals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and heard back from HSBC in two weeks. Before the interview, I had a brief conversation with an HR representative. Then, had an hour-long interview with two interviewers from the division I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions. They asked about my resume, strength, time management skills and whether I have been following the market.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in November 2016.

Interview

The First Round with a 5-minute phone interview. (It is more of a logistic check interview. There is at least one more interview coming next. The next round interview is one-hour long and it is in person interview. I will keep you guys posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• Why HSBC? What role do you see myself?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.