HSBC Holdings Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

HSBC Holdings Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at HSBC Holdings

2.9

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in September 2019.

Interview

Sent a virtual interview and a test to complete before being taken to a phone screen with a recruiter that lasted 30 minutes. After the interview they sent an email detailing next steps.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in where you faced adversity and how you proceeded?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Internship Interview

Interview

RBWM Management Trainee Graduate Progam gives you online assessments then phone interview then final round in the city. For the assessments you just need to know basic probability and numerical reasoning. The tests are easy. In the city you will do a case study.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied for HSBC Hong Kong Markets Trading Summer Internship, there are two online assessments before interviewing with "real people". The first assessment includes some analytical and numerical problems and there is no time limit, which just test your basic abilities. The second assessment is quite comprehensive, it includes article reading and analytical problems, you have to answer some questions through video and write a summary for a given task. There is time limit on some questions while others not.

Interview Questions

• Please summarize what you have learned through the (given) analytical report.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Started with an original application on their website, followed by 2 online assessments, then there is the Phone interview with a recruiter and Finally there is the Super Day interview with 5 different hiring managers at one of their corporate locations.

Interview Questions

• What are some sources of risks, that may occur at HSBC?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

Applied online. Upon successful completion of two different online behavioral based tests I was contacted via phone call, email communication then a 3-part interview which was behavioural, case and technical. There were three different interviewers. The process was one and a half hours long

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Miami, FL (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

One phone interview then in person. Phone interview was mostly about my background/resume. In person interview was mostly behavioral questions and technical skills. Interviewed by three different people 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• technical stuff, greatest achievement, one time where you had to handle a difficult situation   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

1, background questions
    2, what's your advantage and disadvantage?

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (London, England) in December 2020.

Interview

After application form has passed (which is simply reading my CV), I had online assessment test which typically involved ranking orders of my best and worse responses, given many different situations I can face in work. The test was given 7 days to complete and was able to complete in any time.

Interview Questions

• While 'this' process, if you face 'this' kind of issue with 'this' instructions given, what would you do?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in December 2020.

Interview

They called you initially to get a first impression from you, if they are satisfied with it then they will proceed with a live interview whereby the manager of the department will interview you.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

You should submit an online application, then you will get a link to do an online immersive assessment. Once you finished, a job simulation assessment will be required to complete.
    Each step will take approximately 40 minutes to complete. The overall process is good.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.