HSBC Holdings Management Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

HSBC Holdings Management Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at HSBC Holdings

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Horrible and drawn out told how bad company and management were from the get go. The management I interviewed with are unique, not much more I can say. The interview was spent telling me all negative feedback I should have believed them at the start.

Interview Questions

• Not much just personal get to know you   2 Answers

Negotiation

Weird very difficult not true to their offer

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Management Associate Interview

Interview

The first step is a phone interview regarding your intent to apply for the position and other easy questions such as your amenability to relocate for the job. Next is an online assessment regarding the parallelism of your core values with that of the company.

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to relocate in (location of office) if you are accepted for the position?   1 Answer

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Colombo (Sri Lanka)) in February 2019.

Interview

1st Phone Interview
    2nd Physical Interview
    3rd Test
    4th Individual and Group Presentation
    5th Interview with board

Presentation content they give you little time to go through .... But they care more about how you react under pressure rather than the content.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for HSBC   1 Answer

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Starts with an initial interview re past experience, followed by an assessment centre, and a final round superday. The assessment centre is a series of group-based exercises designed to test your ability to work with other people. It also simulates the work environment via a sr management presentation, negotiations and email activities.

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tumakuru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Tumakuru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

very bad experience for BE graduates of all branches, they will ask all about banking related questions so you not even attend 1 or 2 questions. we were asked analytic questions, data interpretation which are very time consuming questions.

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a rather long process between each stage. Very friendly assessors, however the downside is that there is no feedback when you are unsuccessful. A lot of emphasis on why HSBC and also how well the candidate has demonstrated HSBCs values in the past.

Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

1. Online Application - simple 2. Online test - english and math 3. Phone Interview - lasted 30 minutes. Interviewer was very clear to understand, but very quick. Keep your answers short or within 1 min.

Interview Questions

• What are the clients you serve in commercial banking? What kind of products commercial banking provide?   1 Answer

Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

After filling the application form, online test is needed, such as numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning. Passing through the CV screening, it is a 30 minutes telephone interview by Human Resources.
    1. Why do you choose to do Commercial Banking?
    2. Any current news about HSBC?
    3. What are the main competitors of HSBC?

Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

1. Online application
    2. Aptitude test - SHL
    3. Phone interview
     - self introduction
     - why do you want to work in HSBC?
     - why do you choose commercial banking?
     - share an experience that you led a team to finish a project
     - what is your greatest failure?
    4. Assessment centre -
    5. Panel interview

Interview Questions

• How do you collaborate with stressful people?   1 Answer

Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in February 2015.

Interview

1. apply online. 2. telephone interview. 3 in my case, about 1 and half months later, i received a call for face to face interview. It is a manager interview. She is very nice and will brief you with details of the intern. But I didn't get the offer. HR told me that she was very satisfied but she found a more suitabe candidate. Because of her feedback, HR arranged another interview in another department.

Interview Questions

• The questions are just basic behavioral questions. also some questions regarding details of your CV.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.