HSBC Holdings Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

HSBC Holdings Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at HSBC Holdings

2.7

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in January 2017.

Interview

Went to their office at Olympic city for an in person interview. The interview process was smooth. Mostly behavioral questions, couple case scenarios that are sales related. Test your banking product knowledge.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview, first with recruiters and then hiring managers onsite and final round with senior managers onsite again. Overall the interviews were not very tough and asked some basic questions. The impression of the company is its great culture. From recruiters to management, people are all friendy and easy to get along with, at least this was what I felt when walking into the office for interviews.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Miami, FL (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

interview is first with the recruiter over the phone then they make a recommendation to interview with the hiring manager, it was very conversational expectations on the job and how I could be useful. I was recommended by another employee so the process was easier because manager already had good references

Interview Questions

• why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in March 2012.

Interview

the interview process is resume based. behavioral questions dominated the main part of the interview. the interview questions were overall easy and fun. there were 2 people interviewing. They were looking for candidates who can hold a genuine, intelligent conversation.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Kolkata (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

Two rounds of interview.
    1) HR - General questions and will take more than an hour.
    2) ONLINE - Completely situation based with options which will seem identical and the candidate has to choose which he/she feels is apt for the situation.
    3) MANAGER - Situation based questions, Investment and portfolio and related understanding discussions.

Interview Questions

• How would you cope up as you are from a different background ?   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

I have received one online assignment and phone interview after submitting the application. The HR has confirmed the interview time with me in the email, but the HR did not call. I wrote to ask and the HR asked me several questions about my visa type and required me to finish the online assignment before having a phone interview. After I finished it, the HR asked me about the same question as before again. Afterwards, she asked about my phone number but never called. Soon afterwards, I received a rejection letter.

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

I received the telephone interview within one week after having submitted the online test. It was a 30 min interview with a manager. The interviewer was very nice, she didn't ask standard questions such as: why HSBC, why Banking. She only asked about behavioural questions. Finally, she left 5min to answer your questions (if you have any).

Interview Questions

• One challenge of working in this industry?
      relationship building   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (London, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed & informal. The online process rejected me after they had already offered me the job. It was to become typical of the bank. They also had 2 managers in attendance when i had been lead to believe there would only be one.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific, it was a very casual conversational interview.   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in June 2016.

Interview

multiple rounds interview, 2 HR interviews + 2 manager interviews.
    HR will go through your cv and mainly behavioural questions.
    Manager interview asked many questions about my past working experience and sales experience
    2nd round manager interview mainly asked some situational questions about client facing and investment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (London, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Application through a recruitment agent led to a face to face interview then a telephone interview with more senior employees. The interviewers explained what they were looking for, what the job would entail and how the department is structured before finding out about my job and what I like about it.
    Very friendly people.

Interview Questions

• Describe what happened to the market after result of the vote for Britain to leave the EU.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.