HSBC Holdings Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

HSBC Holdings Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at HSBC Holdings

3.1

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online. Received, situational judgment, numerical test invitation and proceeded to the job simulator. Did not have enough time for the simulator and it was especially hard. Rejected after this stage and did not proceed.

Interview Questions

• Combination of mathematics problem, job simulation and email writing   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Online interview with Hireview along with answering technical problems, behavioral problems as multiple choice, followed by Phone interview with Associate asking more resume specific questions, then 4 hour SuperDay at HQ

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in October 2019.

Interview

Submit your application, do one short online behavioral and technical test, if you pass that, do another longer behavioral + technical online test with a recorded video section, then an phone interview, and super day.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

Applied online, Hirevue interview, then two tests with various finance questions, invited to superday that consisted of 4 interviews, one being a group presentation with the other candidates and one case study.

Interview Questions

• What's going in the economy? Why HSBC? Name a market trend.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

It was an online test with both behavioral questions and numerical questions. The questions were based on the video that's included in the test. You have to watch the video first in order to answer questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

After being rejected by another position for the summer, I got a late call back for this position. The interview was 2 interviews by managers at the company and then an interview with HR. The interview questions were all behavioral.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you had to deal with a deal with a difficult peer at work and how did you deal with the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by in office interview in NYC. Group case study with 3 other prospective candidates. Followed by one on one interviews. The process took about 2 months, 3 weeks in between initial and final interview.

Interview Questions

• Why HSBC? Situational behavior fit questions, Short case study   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There were 2 back-to-back 30-minute On-campus interviews. One of them is mostly behavioural, another one is mostly technical. There were no hard questions. Expect to be asked to pitch a stock.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

On-site in NYC
    Welcomed into the building, then I rotated through 5 interviews with people in different departments/levels. The HR manager was incredibly helpful and friendly, and they really try to make you feel welcome.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about HSBC and why does that make you want to work here?   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

I submitted the application online and was invited to take a situational judgment test and inductive reasoning test. The tests were not hard. Then, I was invited for a phone interview after a week. The interview was entirely behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your team disagreed
      Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult individual   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.