HSBC Holdings Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

HSBC Holdings Summer Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at HSBC Holdings

3.1

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Out of all the online interviews, it was the most unique and tried to copy what one may experience on the job. It was mixed in with other question such as numeracy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in December 2020.

Interview

Starts with an assessment (mostly behavioral and some easy calculations) and if you pass, a job simulator that requires video answers. If you pass this portion, a short interview with HR and then a 3 hour super day interview with an assessment portion (video responses to different scenarios), and two interviews: behavioral and technical.

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Online test includes couple sections mainly focusing on analytical ability; followed by digital interview, asking questions mostly regarding the intern position you're applying to and get to know how it normally operate

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

It was very smooth. It took a few weeks, but they made it very straight forward. There were several stages, involving several online assessments and a phone interview before the actual Super Day. The Super Day involved 4 different mini interviews, some of which included specific activities.

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

I applied online and was invited to AC after going through the online tests and video interview. HSBC in China does not require techniqal questions. All the questions are quite behavorial, such as why bank, why the department, past experience etc.

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Applied online for summer internship. Firstly, must complete numerical and verbal reasoning tests. After this came a Job Simulation in which there were recorded answers and multiple choice questions. I am awaiting response.

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

First Step: online assessment - Quite nice, more entertaining compared to other banks
    Second Step: job assessment - Work scenario, combining both technical and communication skills
    Haven't heard back from them yet, not much time has passed.
    Next step will likely be phone interviews and assessment centre

Interview Questions

• Presented a client's situation.
      Given different investment solutions.
      Had to work on providing a good proposal.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in August 2020.

Interview

Great, average difficult interview, with cv screening and then online assessment test, phone interview. Friendly interviewer, about 30 minutes. Recommend to apply asap because it is on a rolling basis

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with commercial bank investment and insurance team. Applied online, completed online tests which is followed by two rounds of interview. First round HR, second round with my line manager.

Interview Questions

• basically CV based question, about relevant skills, and availability for the internship dates   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

Interview process took about 3 weeks total. Applied at the end of March and received a call in early April for a phone interview. First round was a 1 on 1 phone interview that consisted of all behavioural questions. After phone interview there was a group interview and another 2 on 1 interview. No technical questions were asked only "fit" type questions and behavioural.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you completed and walk me through the process you followed to complete it   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.