HSS Hire Interview Questions

Updated 29 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HSS Hire

HSS Hire

Application

I interviewed at HSS Hire

Interview

went very well and the interview went very well jordan was very polite and understanding and calm to talk too we sopke about my previous employment and my interests and what i like doing within my spare time also spoke about my other job

Interview Questions
  • what sort of vehicles have i driven before
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HSS Hire (Manchester, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

firstly i met the operation Manager for the Manchester Branch , had brief chat regarding the position on offer hours ,salary main duties , Benefits working for HSS, I then gave Jon an outline of my previous experience , I then completed a 10 questionnaire , and was invited back for a second interview .

Interview Questions
  • I was asked questions on my previous experience and other driving positions id done .
  • Had I worked in a Similar role previously
  • did i hold the relevant certification to Drive a 7.5 vehicle

HSS Hire

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HSS Hire

Interview

very good and easy felt very relaxed. Did not need to even ask any questions as I received all the info needed for the role. Even though it was a video call interview it still felt very professional. Before I was even offered the role I was already looking forward to joining the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blackpool, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HSS Hire (Blackpool, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

The interview was not great. It was done over teams. The two people that interviewed me were very friendly but did not turn the cameras on so I was unsure on whether I should off. Also on my email invite, I was sent two different times so I was sat waiting for the interview for over a hour.

Interview Questions
  • how do you deal with angry customers?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HSS Hire (Dublin, Dublin) in Feb 2021

Interview

laid back interview process, some general questions, and some introduction to the rules of the workshop, easy going. the overall process was ok no complaints there, but I didn't get the offer

Interview Questions
  • do you have any experience on the role you are applying for?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HSS Hire (Leeds, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

Interviewed by the regional manager. A little unprofessional, interviewing was probably not his best of skills. Talked about the company and drifted away to talk about his negative experience at a previous company, slightly unprofessional. Felt like they already selected a candidate so just going through the motions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HSS Hire (Manchester, England, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

The interview process was made up of 2 separate stages. The first interview was with the Team Manager and was more formal, discussing my previous experience and skills. The 2nd stage I was invited to sit with the team. During which I was able to ask questions and find out from them more about the role. I had never had an interview like this before. I found sitting with the team enabled me to really get a feel of HSS Hire and ask questions I otherwise wouldn't have the opportunity to ask.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about HSS Hire?

Anonymous Employee in Bellshill, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSS Hire (Bellshill, Scotland, Scotland) in Jan 2018

Interview

Brief but very informative interview which told me everything I needed to know. I was also told about all benefits that come with the job. Which are excellent unlike the salary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HSS Hire (London, England, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

Poorly managed not professional, interviewed by an idiot who didn’t even have my cv, didn’t know what role I was there for and gave me about 15 minutes of waffle

Interview Questions
  • Why Hss when there are better business

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HSS Hire (Manchester, England, England)

Interview

Formal questions then an informal discussion at first stage. Usual questions on past experience and plans for the next 5 years etc. 2nd stage involved meeting with all members of the team as part of a half day trial.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews