Haggie Partners PR Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Haggie Partners PR Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Haggie Partners

Interviews for Top Jobs at Haggie Partners

PR Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Haggie Partners in November 2020.

Interview

Had 3 separate interviews. First a general chat with Rowena which lasted about 35 minutes. The second interview with slightly more formal with an account director and an account executive, as well as Rowena. My final interview was with a director and the founder of the company. However this interview was somewhat informal, and felt more like a natural conversation with the odd serious question.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Haggie Partners

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haggie Partners (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Had a brief telephone interview followed by two face-to-face interviews with different members of the team, each of which lasted about half an hour. I have to say that I have never felt more welcome at an interview before, and every member of the team I came into contact with was genuinely friendly and approachable.
    Telephone interview focused on my experience and qualifications, while the face-to-face interviews were more like an informal chat with friends. I was even asked about my university dissertation which I thought was fantastic, as interviewers from other companies hadn't shown an interest in this. Overall, my interviews at Haggie Partners were by far the most pleasant interview experiences I have had which - for a recent graduate - is saying a lot!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Haggie Partners (London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

The office was a little bit difficult to find as it's tucked away off the main road. The man behind the desk in the reception area was helpful and sent me up to Haggie's office.

When coming out of the lifts I was greeted by a girl who offered me a drink and took me down to the board room whilst I waited for Rowena.

The interview was very relaxed and although there was a series of structured questions it felt more like I was having a general conversation. Rowena was very bubbly and made me feel at ease straight away. I was worried as I don't have any experience in the insurance market but this didn't seem to be an issue. The interview lasted roughly 30 minutes and I was told I would be called to find out how I got on.

Rowena called me back a couple of days later to let me know that I was unsuccessful and to give me feedback. Obviously I was dissapointed to not get the job as it seemed like it would be an interesting place to work.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my experience and interests   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Haggie Partners (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

As soon as I entered the building I was stared at intensely by a sour-faced lady through the glass door. Extremely uncomfortable before even the interview had begun.

The interview started late. I was made to feel foolish and like a joke.

The interviewer asked intrusive questions about my family illness, and was asked callously when it would get better - out of nowhere.

Mocking comments were made about me working in a hospitality related role previously, which has never happened to me in far bigger and more lucrative companies.

When I showed my interest in the company and described campaigns they have worked on - she replied sarcastically: 'wow you have read our website.'

Despite being visibly nervous, she asked me in a very nasty tone of voice if 'humour is ever important to me.' I did not know that i was to crack jokes in an interview.

Abruptly towards the end of the interview , i was interrupted mid-sentence that 'she has a train to catch.'

This is appalling behaviour in an entry-level interview whete a candidate is nervous and keen to make a good impression.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Insurance?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Haggie Partners (London, England) in August 2015.

Interview

Good interview process, telephone interview and then face-to face interview.
    Interview questions could have been better, were no questions asking you why you wanted it and what you would you bring etc. Therefore, difficult to promote what you could offer.
    However, interviewees all very friendly and welcoming

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.