Hamptons International Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hamptons International

Hamptons International

Application

I interviewed at Hamptons International

Interview

Was a good process, two stage interview, clearly explained the role and commission structure. Insightful about company and overall culture . People were friendly too - would highly recommend for anyone looking to get into property industry.

Interview Questions
  • What was my proudest achievement
    Answer Question

Hamptons International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hamptons International

Interview

A face to face interview with some standard aptitude questions. Not very difficult, and the manager is friendly. It's definitely a good job for a student to work during the weekends and earn a bit of money. But you need to show your reliability, a track record of customer-facing work experience, e.g. shop assistant etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hamptons International (London, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

I had applied for the position via the company website after I saw the job posting on Indeed. The next day I received a missed call and voicemail from the internal recruiter asking if I were free to discuss the role in more detail. Upon returning the call the recruiter informed me that she was having trouble accessing my CV and asked if I could send it over separately in an email which I did. The conversation was pleasant and the recruiter was friendly, at the end of the call the recruiter said she would get back to me before then end of the week to discuss next steps following on from me being shortlisted. After not hearing from the recruiter within the allocated time I sent an email asking for an update on my application and I haven't received a response, I sent another email the following week and still hadn't received a response which was very disappointing.

Interview Questions
  • Can you provide examples of social media accounts you have managed?
  • Can you talk me through your social media experience?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hamptons International (London, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

Telephone interview following a submission of my CV and a covering letter. I was then asked to attend for a formal interview. I have nothing else to write in this box so I am just filling it up to progress to the next section.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hamptons International

Application

I interviewed at Hamptons International

Interview

It had around eight questions. Most of them were about your previous experience in customer service and other experience on your cv. Be honest and dress proper. It is not hard. Three interviewers interviewed three people at a time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hamptons International

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Hamptons International

Interview

Quite friendly and chatty- they didn't grill me at all it was more of an open conversation. We didn't do the interview in the office but at a coffee shop around the corner.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hamptons International (London, England)

Interview

2 stage process. The meeting with the branch manager was relaxed and enjoyable. She clearly got what she needed from me but I didn´t at any point feel I was on trial or trying to be tricked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Hamptons International (London, England) in May 2018

Interview

The interviewer was warm and friendly I was made to feel comforatable and encouraged to be myself. They expained details of the role to me to see if it was what I was looking for and if I would be a goid fit

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hamptons International (London, England)

Interview

Simple interview process. Telephone call from HR followed by one general face-to-face and then another face-to-face with presentation. The process was quick and I was in contract with either HR or the hiring manager the whole time. It was a very transparent process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hamptons International (London, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

I applied online and then got a call the following day to have a brief interview which was a bit about myself. I then was offered an interview the following week and then was offered the job the next day - very quick

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews