Hamptons International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Hamptons International

2.8

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hamptons International (London, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Telephone interview following a submission of my CV and a covering letter. I was then asked to attend for a formal interview. I have nothing else to write in this box so I am just filling it up to progress to the next section.

Temp Interview

Interview

It had around eight questions. Most of them were about your previous experience in customer service and other experience on your cv. Be honest and dress proper. It is not hard. Three interviewers interviewed three people at a time.

Sales Negotiator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hamptons International.

Interview

Quite friendly and chatty- they didn't grill me at all it was more of an open conversation. We didn't do the interview in the office but at a coffee shop around the corner.

Sales Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hamptons International (London, England).

Interview

2 stage process. The meeting with the branch manager was relaxed and enjoyable. She clearly got what she needed from me but I didn´t at any point feel I was on trial or trying to be tricked.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hamptons International (London, England).

Interview

Simple interview process. Telephone call from HR followed by one general face-to-face and then another face-to-face with presentation.
    The process was quick and I was in contract with either HR or the hiring manager the whole time. It was a very transparent process

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hamptons International (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and then got a call the following day to have a brief interview which was a bit about myself. I then was offered an interview the following week and then was offered the job the next day - very quick

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hamptons International (London, England) in April 2017.

Interview

They ask you what you know about CountryWide and Hamptons International separately.
    They ask what you know about the real estate market
    Then they go through your CV
    Then they do the competency questions and at the end they ask if you have any questions.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time you showed leadership   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hamptons International (London, England) in March 2017.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview. The interviewer was polite and questions were standard, eg: previous experience in sales, why was I interest in sales etc. Since they wanted someone for right now and I could only take the job in September I didn’t proceed for the next stage.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hamptons International (London, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied via prospects.ac.uk and then received an email inviting me to attend a recruitment evening at head office. Was interviewed on the recruitment evening 1-1 which actually came as a bit of a surprise. I was then invited back for two further 1-1 interviews with two different Countrywide brands. I was offered the job by both, but was then cherry-picked by the head of Client Services to work for Hamptons instead.

Interview Questions

• What sort of things might affect the sale price of a house?   1 Answer

Senior Lettings Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hamptons International (London, England) in March 2016.

Interview

Internally I applied for a new office with the company, the interview procedure was fair.
    I called and spoke to my line manager and discussed the role, we had an open and honest chat about it - I think called our recruitment team and put that I was interested in the role on their radar. I followed up with my updated CV by applying for the role officially through our recruitment system. I was then contacted by the interviewer's PA to confirm a time to meet and home work for the interview. I was called in within a week of my interview to discuss being offered the role and the finite details were ironed out within a further week.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle an unsatisfied customer with a grievance about our customer service.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.