Hannover RE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hannover RE Interview Questions

Interviews at Hannover RE

2.7

Senior Statutory Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hannover RE (Orlando, FL (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

strange... 6 hour panel interview. Most of the associates seemed normal, but the hiring manager was a little off. I do the same position currently, but on a much larger scale, and I even speak German. Not sure what went wrong, but they did not offer. They had me jumping through hoops, with not so much as a response back. I would not recommend this company. I can see their US business folding.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with Bluebook?   1 Answer

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hannover RE (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview was set up through school recruiters the day after Hannover Re did a presentation. There were the usual questions like "Why do you want to be an actuary?" but they focused a lot more on personal things, asking what you do in your free time. I mentioned that I listen to a lot of music, so the interviewer asked what song title I think describes me best.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your free time? What song title describes you best?   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Interview

Placement Interview, standard competency based interview with one HR member and one nearly qualified Actuary. No real technical or trick questions very relaxed. Some strange questions re what brand best represents you.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hannover RE (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Lovely interview, people there extremely friendly! More of a chat to try figure out personality. A few competency based questions mingled in with general conversation. Lasted roughly 45 minutes, but didn’t feel that long

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hannover RE (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2018.

Interview

I submitted my CV and was offered an interview at their office. The interview was an hour long. The interview panel consisted of two actuaries. It took a fortnight to hear back from the company.

Interview Questions

• If you were a brand, what would you be and why?
      Name a time when you received negative feedback   Answer Question

Pricing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hannover RE in March 2018.

Interview

It was easy. They ask you very basic stuffs and coding. They won't ask you for a very advanced coding skills but i guess they want you to have exposure to it.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in In-ma (Burma)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hannover RE (In-ma (Burma)) in February 2017.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview. It took about a few days to know if you entered the second stage. The second stage was a group interview, the questions were average. It took about a week or so to know your result.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you walked into the cafeteria and found a baby all alone crying?   Answer Question

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hannover RE (London, England) in August 2013.

Interview

Very good interview, found it very interesting and informative. Got on well with interviewers.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hannover (Germany)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hannover RE (Hannover (Germany)) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Ganz normale typische vorstellungsgespräch.
      Z.B. mein achievements, meine Stärke und Schwäche, wie gehe ich mit schwierige Kollegen um usw.
      Alles ging wie geplannt. Online Bewerbung, Einladung zum Gespräch und noch mal zum „schnuppertag“ der Eindruck war sehr professionell und sehr gut von Denker habe ich das Angebot akzeptiert.   Answer Question

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hannover (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hannover RE (Hannover (Germany)) in February 2015.

Interview

Es war ein Standard Fragebogen mit vielen Psycho fragen der 70er Jahre. Da hatte ich mir von einem modernen Unternehmen mehr erwartet. Der personaler war auch nicht gerade an meiner Person interessiert. Es war sehr deutlich, das jemand die Fragen stellen musste.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.