Harding Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 31 Jul 2017

2.7

Gift Shop Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Harding Retail (Bristol, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Very quick and brief phone interview firstly. Basic questions to find out about who you are and why you want to work with them. Next stage is a group and one on one day in Bristol (they don't reimburse travel or accommodation costs at any stage of this process) fairy straight forward group building activity. Stand out but don't over power others thoughts and build on ideas to benefit the overall group. One on one is your standard "sell yourself" questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Harding?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cancún (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Harding Retail (Cancún (Mexico)) in May 2016.

Interview

First I applied through a company that hires people from different areas onboard a cruise ship, I got a confirmation email to the face to face interview, the next day I got an email saying I was accepted. Following to accepting the offer they sent me a series of requirements to join the company: Medical examinations, maritime visas, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in retail and why do you want to work for Harding Retail?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cancún (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harding Retail (Cancún (Mexico)) in July 2015.

Interview

Very easy. All they care about is for the candidate to be able to sell and speak good english.
    They will tell you lots of things that are not real (like you'll have a cabin for yourself or you'll have someone cleaning your cabin for free, etc.) You should know you'll be working hard (long hours) but it's a great opportunity for meeting amazing people and creating experiences that will last forever!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Hardings?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valparaíso (Chile)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Harding Retail (Valparaíso (Chile)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviews in Chile its been a while but I put them the ones I rememeber for a fiend and to share. Good Luck to you all. Group presentation about one hour. Then personal interviews.

Ceo''s Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harding Retail (Bristol, England) in March 2014.

Interview

Really good at using people to get what he wanted from me, smooth talker and flash the cash!!
    Only rubbish at what he does in the bedroom.
    Lies about himself and also full of himself. Thinks he's gods gift to women. (Neil Harding)

Anonymous Employee in Avonmouth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harding Retail (Avonmouth, England) in June 2013.

Interview

group interview in avonmouth, one to one interview same day with management.
    easy questions, have to be friendly to get a job on board. you have to pass a medical and a hearing test as well as acquiring visas to work on board certain ships as they enter certain waters and a very strict

Interview Questions

• none really, they want to know what makes you you, what your idea of perfect customer service is.   1 Answer

Negotiation

the salary was set and i was given a ship they chose, you can choose your top 3 after this contract and be placed on one of those depending on places

Anonymous Employee in Avonmouth, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harding Retail (Avonmouth, England) in June 2013.

Interview

Group presentation of the ships, basic duties, life on board, then one on one in a big room with a screen.
    Basic explanation of the role then requested if I owned a passport. When leaving the interview whilst walking to the train station to return home i received a call to get a passport and contact them once I had booked an appointment to get my visa

Interview Questions

• General retail questions, experience, what is my idea of good customer service (I said the journey) sell yourself!   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Harding Retail (Bristol, England) in March 2012.

Interview

Telephone interview and then Face to face interview a few days after, this is for UK staff only. Just relax and be yourself, very friendly company! Dress smartly as it is after all still an interview. Prepare answers for sales kind of questions.

Watch Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Harding Retail (Budapest (Hungary)) in September 2011.

Interview

you can apply directly to their web site

Interview Questions

Negotiation

just be yourself

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.