Harrods Buyers Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Harrods Buyers Clerk Interview Questions

Interviews at Harrods

3.1

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

Very straightforward process overall. I initially had a screening phone call with a person from HR. They asked basic background and experience questions. This was then followed by two face to face interviews with the relevant team.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenging situation you faced at work and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Harrods

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Video interview and then invited in for a 1 to 1 interview after waiting for a month. Had to go through my CV, answer situational questions and complete a maths test.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England).

Interview

Interview process was tedious but quick. I was interviewed thrice by the HR, buyer and buying manager in a span of two weeks. By the fourth week, I was given an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knightsbridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harrods (Knightsbridge, England) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online sending through my CV and was contacted by email asking me to come for a face to face interview which I needed to prepare a SWOT analysis for and there was also a maths test. The interview itself went in the order of firstly presenting my SWOT, secondly answering some interview questions and ended with a short 10 minute maths test answering 4 questions. It was carried out by the Buyer and someone from HR both who were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been brought up about any weaknesses or recieved any constructive criticism by a previous employer?

Why do you think you are best suited for the role?

How would you deal with a colleague being rude or disrespectful?

Have you ever faced a problem in work which you had to overcome and how did you do this?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in November 2016.

Interview

Went to a line manager interview which consisted of presenting a swot analysis about the department I was applying for. Then a few competency questions and my interest in the job. Had to do a short maths test and talk about my experience and how it relates to the job e.g. what I had done in previous jobs that I will need.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you went above and beyond what was expected
      What do you know about the role
      How do you prioritise your time   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Initial contact with HR, then arranged an interview with the Buyer of the Department then the Head of Womenswear Helen David - two interviews in total spread over 1 month

Interview Questions

• Bring along a SWOT of the department you are interviewing for   Answer Question

Buyers Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harrods in June 2016.

Interview

Did an online application then I was invited to do a video interview. The whole process to less than a week after receiving notification that the position had been filled. The online application was straight forward just had to upload my CV and cover letter. The video interview was relatively straight forward with just 3 questions to answer. Was happy with there quick response they were defiantly organised to update me quick on the progress of my application

Interview Questions

• What is trending currently for menswear
      why do you want to work in the position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hammersmith, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Harrods (Hammersmith, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Lengthly but very thorough; multiple processes: Online Video test, Group exam & social assessment, 1:1 interview with line Manager, SWOT Analysis request 1:1 board review, final interview with Fashion Director (social questions)

Interview Questions

• SWOT analysis was asked to be developed   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in October 2013.

Interview

the interview went smoothly, the manager of the department i applied for was very nice and friendly, we discuss my career and how my experience was relevant to the position

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.