Harrods Christmas Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Christmas Sales Associate

Harrods Christmas Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Harrods

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with agency first. then, attending a half day assessment centre. It had three parts. A presentation. Following with group discussion on the scenario provided. end with one to one interview.

Interview Questions

• Your understanding of magic customer service.
    If there is a customer left by your college, what will you do?
    Your example of providing magic customer service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Harrods

Christmas Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Well initially I was so nervous going in as my interview was held at the HQ. Procedure was introduction about yourself why you'd like to work for harrods, then group work activity regarding customer expectations, role play and finally having to sell a provided product.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Make sure you're flexible with your hours!

Christmas Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harrods in November 2015.

Interview

1) online application via harrods careers website (cv, covering letter, basic questionnaire)

make sure your CV demonstrates customer service and dealing with people- I didn't have previous retail experience.

2) telephone interview

Pick a slot for the recruitment team to call you. Read up on the company and position. They will ask about availability too.

3) assessment centre

4) offer

Interview Questions

• Phone interview:

Tell me a time you have gone the extra mile at work place?
      Why the department ?

Assessment centre:

Had to talk about why I wanted to work at harrods in front of a group of candidates.
      Why I want to work for the dept

Group activity -brainstorming and presenting a new idea for harrods

Given a product - prepare individual pitch - have to present the pitch within the allocated time (30sec ?)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hammersmith, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harrods (Hammersmith, England) in November 2015.

Interview

Split into 4 parts starting from introducing yourself, group presentation, role play and sell a product in 30 seconds. Currently put on hold hopefully will be offered a job asap.

Interview Questions

• Which department do you like?
      Three expectations of Harrods customers   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hammersmith, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harrods (Hammersmith, England) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I had to fill out an online assessment. I got an email saying I had gotten through to the next stage, which was a phone interview. The phone interview was very easy, I was asked about availability and only two questions which were why Harrods and when have i given good customer service, the lady then told me I had been successful and through to the next stage. The next stage was a group interview at headquarters. The group interview was split into 4 section. In the first section we had to introduce ourselves, asked why we wanted to work for Harrods and what was out favorite department. Following this was a group exercise, then a role playing exercise and the final section consisted of selling a product given to us for 30 seconds. The interview itself was alright, but i really didn't think I got the job and left a bit downhearted to be honest. The next day I got an email saying I should contact the department and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.