Harrods Christmas Temporary Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Harrods Christmas Temporary Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Harrods

2.5

Christmas Temporary Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online via the Harrods website which required some personal details, then took an initial questionnaire about different scenarios all relating to customer service, and what I would do in the various situations.

Within a few days, I received an email with a link to complete a video interview which consisted of several standard questions.

After around 1.5 weeks, I was then invited to attend their group assessment centre where there were around 10 other candidates. The group assessment was enjoyable which started with an introduction of the company, list of staff benefits, then went straight into an icebreaker activity to introduce ourselves one by one including our favourite department at Harrods. We then broke up into groups where there was an assessor on each table, observing and taking notes on our discussion as a group as each person took turns to contribute their answer. There were several scenarios we had to discuss as a group which took up the longest portion of the assessment centre.

Finally, we were assigned with the individual task to talk about a time when we had to provide exceptional service to a customer with efficiency, which was followed by a short 1:1 interview around my experience, passion for Harrods and customer service.

Overall, it was a very interactive and fun learning experience - and one that was well organised and efficiently run.

Interview Questions

• What draws you to Harrods and how do you see yourself sharing this passion with other colleagues?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Harrods

Christmas Temporary Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and was invited to do a video interview, this involved answering 6 questions such as avaliability, previous job role, customer experience skills etc. Within 4 days i recieved an email stating that I was successful and was invited to the AC for a group interview. The AC was definitely easier than I expected! We worked in a group of 4 and discussed 4 situations together while the assessors watched us and made notes. We were then called individually for a one on one interview with the assessor, this included roughly 7/8 questions. I was quite nervous and did trip up on my words, but I tried my best to answer the questions as best as possible. I recieved a phone call 5 days later with an offer to work in womenswear. Definitely prepare your answers to these questions before you start your interview. Goodluck to everyone!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have given magical customer service
      What is your work experience?
      What do you love doing?
      What passion can you share about Harrods with the customers?
      How can you deliver quality customer service while being time efficient?
      What is your favourite department in Harrods?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.