Harrods Harrods Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Harrods Harrods Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Harrods

1.9

Harrods Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harrods.

Interview

There is an initial phone conversation and then you are called to attend the assessment centre. This will be a group interview of max. 15 people and will last approximately one hour.
If successful after a telephone/video interview, you may be asked to meet with one of our recruiters. This will be a face-to-face interview lasting approximately 45 minutes.If successful after an assessment centre or resourcing interview, you will be invited to a line manager interview. This will be a face-to-face interview with a hiring manager lasting approximately 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How do you imagine your working day would be?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Harrods

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

The staff was very friendly and the environment was calm. Though you had to wear a smart attire the interview was very relaxed. You still had to maintain the fact that you were in a professional working environment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied too late and got rejected, should have applied earlier ( applied two weeks before Christmas). I think its very competitive and its better if you have sales related experiences.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in December 2016.

Interview

After competency based questionnaire online and video interview, followed the 1:1 interview in Harrods office. Must wear very formal, but interview itself was very informal, very chilled, simple questions about previous experience, customer service skills (going extra mile, dealing with difficult clients etc.). Lasted about 30 min.

Harrods Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harrods in June 2016.

Interview

If you pass the screen test they will call you and invite you for an interview.
    If you get the interview you will go for the induction, 2 days.
    Here you get the training that you gonna need in your role.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work for Harrods?
      What is the customer service for you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hammersmith, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harrods (Hammersmith, England) in October 2015.

Interview

Groups tasks and a 1 on 1 interview, met some really lovely people and Harrods are very very passionate about training but considering I heard it was difficult to get accepted at working at Harrods there was so many people in the interview process who could hardly speak english or had no experience. I also really hated my manager and so did the team. Retail overall is just boring.

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience and something interesting that's not on your CV   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online, they asked me to choose a gap of 10 minutes from a chart on their webpage for a telephone interview. They called at that time, asked me a few and easy questions (2 minutes) and they told me that in 5-7 minutes I would have new from them. I received an e-mail after 5 minutes saying I had been unsuccesful.

Interview Questions

• Easy questions: experience, have you worked in Harrods before, explain a moment when you've dealt with costumers, and availability.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in January 2013.

Interview

didn't apply the job but got in , the company is quite stupid. the interviews only take about 5 mins i feel like they didn't even have time to know me enough.

Interview Questions

• they are quite stud questions like if u have 1000 pound who would you want to spend it can t see why that helps them to prove I'm good at this job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in May 2012.

Interview

Temporary staffing agency (TBC)
    2 rounds of group interviews with 1-2 questions each
    They prefer hiring actors, musicians and models

Interview Questions

• If you had a magic wand, what would you change about yourself

How would your friends describe you   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.