Harrods Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Harrods Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Harrods

2.5

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

It was okay... The interviewer was friendly but the candidates in my group hardly talked ...... And the interviewers were from the third party company. Not many things were asked.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Harrods

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

Very professional well spoken Was a nice environment to be in and was treated with respect and I gave my respect back , looked very smart and posh and spoke very well spoken

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammersmith, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harrods (Hammersmith, England) in January 2020.

Interview

There was around 30 people for a group interview for approximately two position, it can be very difficult as it kills your confidence knowing you have such a huge competition.

Interview Questions

• Come up with one product or service for Harrods and present that to the rest of the group.   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Harrods.

Interview

was a long interview followed by a presentation was a long interview followed by a presentation was a long interview followed by a presentation was a long interview followed by a presentation

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

Very thorough. Started off with a pre-recorded video interview. A few days later I was invited for a group interview with seven other people. We introduced ourselves and then had questions which we had to discuss in mini groups. We were watched by 2 other people within the group discussions, after this we had our one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you were time efficient and delivered quality customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Quick and efficient. Friendly people just be personable and presentable. The interview itself took an 1 hour at most. All group stuff then a one on one at the end. Practice selling an item and also talking about yourself.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond when selling? What does luxury mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Was put in a room with other candidates and had to do basic exercise's which display teamwork and basic customer service knowledge. Also showing basic knowledge of company policy at Harrods.

Interview Questions

• What if situations about customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview for womenswear fashion department- had to attend an induction day that explained the history of the store, layout and culture. Interview was very formal, obviously harrods is known for high levels of customer service, and I was expected to wear all black, nails and make up done, hair up and in a bun and wear heels.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important to remember to elevate the customer's experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a 3-stage interview. First telephone, then group, then one-to-one with my line manager. All in all it went by rather quickly. I would say the process was under a month from the moment I was contacted by the recruitment team to being offered a role.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.