Harrods Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Harrods Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Harrods

2.3

Sales Interview

Interview

Easy to access
If successful, you’ll be invited to attend a video or telephone interview.
Book your telephone interview or complete your video interview within 3 working days of receiving the invitation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Harrods

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harrods.

Interview

I sent my application online and then was asked for a video interview a few days later.
    The video interview was extremely short with only 4 questions. I felt extremely pressured beforehand as I'd never done something like that before - you see the question for 30 seconds and then answer in 1 minute. It was simple to do with also a practice question before the actual recordings.
    Just a couple of days after I received an invitation for their assessment centre - which I still have to attend to.

Interview Questions

• 1. My availability
      2. Previous customer service experience
      3. Example of when i gave an extraordinary customer experience
      4. If I've worked at Harrods before   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in September 2014.

Interview

Group interviews firstly, few activities to assess your skills out of the group. if selected, then individual interview by a few managers from the department of the role you applied for.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in January 2012.

Interview

he first interview today was with a recruiter who asked me things like how iv dealt with difficult customers but the second interview today was with a line manager for the harrods food halls. (i applied for general staff so they can put me anywhere) he began asking me strange questions line what fois gras is. i said a type of cream, but it turned out to be goose liver! and then he asked me to name three types of caviar; i gave a straight up "no" . lol then he asked me to name three types of cheese (i said stilton, red leicester and cheddar). then he asked me to name three types of meat!!! i said cantelope, duck and beef but i think he was looking for a more complex answer. lol.:p:
    anyway he said you've done ok, someone will let you know how you've done in a little while. i added that this is my first interview EVER for a job- i was quite friendly and laughed and smiled the whole way through which he seemed to respond quite well to. then i was told "he said he liked you, you've done well." and was given a form to fill out with my national insurance number. i suppose thats their way of saying "congratulations" lol:rolleyes: .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.