Harrods Seasonal Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Harrods Seasonal Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Harrods

Seasonal Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harrods.

Interview

Very straightforward- online applications, telephone interview followed by an assessment centre. Just need confidence and good knowledge of customer service. Assess you on how you would handle disgruntled customers and selling. Confidence is key and make sure you adhere to their style guide correctly for the interview!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Harrods? What is your favourite department?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Harrods

Seasonal Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in June 2014.

Interview

Online application followed by a telephone interview of less than 10 minutes: why do you want to work for Harrods?, what is your favourite brand and why?- all the usual standard questions.

Group interview a few days later- approx. 12 people in the session- each had to, in less than 5 minutes, say what they would buy with £1000 at Harrods. How they would sell Ice to an Eskimo and something else I forgot.

We were then split in groups of 4 and had to decide what to buy with £500 and a party outside to organise (there was a choice of things we could purchase)

Got offered the job a few days later

Interview Questions

HAd already received a better and more permanent offer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.