Harrods Xmas Temp Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Harrods Xmas Temp Interview Questions

Interviews at Harrods

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England) in November 2016.

Interview

The first stage was an online questionnaire which is pretty straight forward. I then got invited to a video interview which had 8 questions. I got invited to an assessment centre where there were about 15 of us in total. Over there each person had to briefly speak about themselves and harrods in front of everyone. There was then a group exercise again about Harrods eg what customers expect and what new idea could you introduce to Harrods. There was then a role play with one of the assessors where you had to sell an alternative product to a customer as the original product was out of stock. Lastly was a 30 second sales pitch of a product they give you.

Interview Questions

• Q Why Harrods? What Department do you like best? Example of when you offered excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Harrods

Xmas Temp Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harrods in November 2016.

Interview

It was a pleasant experience. The whole process was quick, from online application to AC was only a week. After the online application, i was invited to video interview two days later. The video interview asked standard questions, and mainly asked about your availability. Then i received invitation to AC the next day. The AC lasted about 90 minutes, consist of 4 sections -- Icebreaker, Group Discussion, Role play and Sales pitch.

Interview Questions

• Why Harrods?
      What is your favourite department in Harrods?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hammersmith, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Harrods (Hammersmith, England) in December 2015.

Interview

Very quick telephone interview followed by an assessment centre in Hammersmith. Again swift assessment centre in which you introduce yourself, sell a product and deliver a team presentation. I had to sell an iphone case for example. Presentation focuses on an idea to introduce a new service or product to Harrods.

Interview Questions

• There is no real interview, just a brief introduction and answering the question why harrods.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.