Harvey Nash Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Harvey Nash Group Interview Questions

Updated 13 Dec 2017

2.7

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a really dissatisfying experience. One interviewer kept checking their e-mail on their laptop while talking to me and rarely made eye contact. At the end of his interview they informed me that the other interviewer was busy and that  it would be a 90 minute wait to speak to them.

The second interviewer met with me for an hour but I doubt I had their attention for more than 30 seconds of that time. They continuously checked theirphone and played on it while speaking to me.

I never heard back from them on whether I got the job or not which is incredibly disrespectful. I took a day off of work and complied with their poor etiquette and even worse scheduling and they could not even send a simple "Thank you but we are not interested." e-mail.

It was a very unprofessional experience. If someone makes time for you, make time for them as well, or at the least, put your phone down for an hour!

Interview Questions

• How would you feel about being screamed at and physically threatened because you found a poor quality candidate client?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Very nice. I got to meet the entire team and even the CEO! The best part was that they even supplied some of their marketing materials so I had a great sense of what I was getting into.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in staffing? What do you do to get new business? How do you stay successful?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Great interview, put through to meet the client and then nothing. Couldn't get any feedback, despite emailing and calling several times, they never told me that I didn't get the job, literally ghosted me. Horrible experience and will avoid them in the future.

Interview Questions

• I didn't interview for a job at Harvey Nash, they recruited me for a position with one of their clients. They did not tell me one way or another whether I had gotten the position (obviously not) and provided zero feedback. Completely unprofessional.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2017.

Interview

Harvey Nash Recruiter didn't show up! I waited for over an hour, emailed the recruiter and still no response. Made another follow-up, again no response. If this is the way they treat potential staff, I worry about how they would treat their candidates. Very unprofessional.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (London, England) in December 2016.

Interview

Attended an assessment day in central London which comprised of a company presentation, pitching yourself to the group and finally a group debate. There were about 15 candidates in attendance each of whom were from quite different backgrounds. The presentation was fairly boring and just reinforced the companies values. The balloon debate did not really work well as people had chosen such different people.

Design Manager At DT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Darmstadt (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (Darmstadt (Germany)) in June 2016.

Interview

A smooth and professional process, I learned more about the role and the company they were hiring for. It was more like a conversation between two professionals - about my professional experience, about the possible roles in company - than "catechizing" and asking common, HR-questions. A very pleasant contact.

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (London, England) in February 2016.

Interview

the interview was, quite simply, embarrassing. there were no questions asked, simply a mundane series of group excersizes. the other people there were just as dull and up their own behinds as the questions being asked. 0/10 would not recommend. although this is a humungous company with excessive history, i feel this process is completely pointless, and i was left with humungous regret for the £8 Oyster card bill I wasted on this.

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (London, England) in August 2015.

Interview

Three stages. One interview with a consultant, interview with the team and a final presentation. The final stage was a great opportunity to get to know the company better. Very friendly along the different stages. Conversational style to check if there was cultural fit.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (Geneva (Switzerland)) in August 2015.

Interview

Two interviewes , the first at phone and the second on skype, the third test is a logic test, easy but you need to be fast thinker to pass it. Before sending your cv to some possible employer they need to test you, they are an head hunting society, I think they can be very helpfull, and the continue to follow you also if you don't have the job.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2015.

Interview

1 X initial phone chat
    1 X face to face with Director
    1 X final round presentation for Leadership team

Final presentation was on 1. Yourself 2. A market overview of Harvey Nash and Recruitment.

Was definitely good to put your own slant on your own skills and achievements.

Quite informal, relaxed and enjoyable. Very approachable. Got a good feel from the Directors, very positive.

Interview Questions

• What are your achievements outside college (extra curricular)   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.