Harvey Nash Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Harvey Nash Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Harvey Nash Group

2.5

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Two sets of technical interviews arranged with client. The interview was conducted well in time and the responses were provided quickly. Offer was made with a week of interview. The questions in the interview were mostly centered around architecture and design and soft skills.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on architecture and design   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group in June 2018.

Interview

I was actually interviewed by Harvey Nash for a position with one of their customers. The experience was great. Garrett was my contact with HN and he made sure that I had everything I needed throughout the entire process. He answered all my questions, contacted me before and after each of my interviews, and really was my advocate.

After Garrett reached out to me on LinkedIn and we had a brief introductory call he contacted his customer and got me scheduled to speak with the Hiring Manager the same day. I interviewed onsite the same week and had an offer within 7 days. I asked for a lunch with the rest of my would be team and Garrett and the Hiring Manager made it happen the next day. All around amazing experience. I've already sent them multiple referrals.

Interview Questions

• My interview with HN was brief but informative. We focused on my desire to be a Recruiter that works hand in hand with HR.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a really dissatisfying experience. One interviewer kept checking their e-mail on their laptop while talking to me and rarely made eye contact. At the end of his interview they informed me that the other interviewer was busy and that  it would be a 90 minute wait to speak to them.

The second interviewer met with me for an hour but I doubt I had their attention for more than 30 seconds of that time. They continuously checked theirphone and played on it while speaking to me.

I never heard back from them on whether I got the job or not which is incredibly disrespectful. I took a day off of work and complied with their poor etiquette and even worse scheduling and they could not even send a simple "Thank you but we are not interested." e-mail.

It was a very unprofessional experience. If someone makes time for you, make time for them as well, or at the least, put your phone down for an hour!

Interview Questions

• How would you feel about being screamed at and physically threatened because you found a poor quality candidate client?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

You meet with several Sr. members of the team and they ask what motivates and what has got you interested in the recruiting field. Everyone is very kind and continues to dive into your background and what you might be looking for in recruiting.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (London, England) in April 2019.

Interview

Largely competency based conversations with a few senior individuals over a couple of days, followed by a presentation on myself, tech and why they should hire me to a panel of three.

Interview Questions

• What sort of company within the tech industry would you like to work with?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group.

Interview

Good, met various members within the company during this process, which allowed me to gain a realistic feel of the company and the people within it. Made me feel at ease

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied for one position, they sent me another one offer. I agreed the same day, they answered "already closed". The worst experience I ever had. I can not recommend this company.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

I had a really good interview with the internal recruiter Gemma, spoke to two other guys too. An amazing company and they have so much to offer, a really good experience, just a shame I didn’t get an offer for the lack of experience.

Senior Sole Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

Was asked in for 1 interview after speaking briefly to the agent. Was not given much prep and this was rushed. Was not asked any serious interview questions at the interivew which clearly meant that the interviewer made up his mind very quicky.

Interview Questions

Harvey Nash Group Response

28 Aug 2018 – Head of Talent

Hi,

Its disappointing to hear that you haven't had the greatest experience with us.

I would really like to catch up to get some more detailed feedback so we can see where we can enhance this experience.

Please do give me a call directly on 07702870641

Writer/Editor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for a writing/editing position. Met with the recruiter who was very nice and very quickly assessed that I was right for the position. Was put through to the client and within a week interviewed with them. Left that interview unsure as to how it went, as they were restructuring and seemed unsure as to what they really wanted.

Several weeks passed and I didn't hear anything from Harvey Nash. Contacted the recruiter and after a week received an email saying they would check with the client and get back to me. Several more weeks went by and no word so contacted them again. They never replied.

In general, when recruiters get in touch they let you know fairly quickly how things are going. That Harvey Nash never even got back to me with feedback or even to say the process wasn't going any further is unprofessional. I spent my time interviewing so they could has sent an email at the very least. Won't deal with them again.

Interview Questions

• General questions about experience, use of tone of voice, etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.