Hastings Direct Continuous Improvement Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Continuous Improvement Manager

Hastings Direct Continuous Improvement Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Hastings Direct

1 Interview Review

2.0

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hastings Direct (Leicester, England) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn Easy Apply.
Internal Recruitment person called and arrange a phone interview with them.
Interview was fine, the usual CV walk through and talking about Skill sets and approach to wider issues in the industry and Continuous Improvement. It was a positive experience up to this point.
A phone interview was arranged with the hiring Manager (after they had reviewed my CV).
This is where the interview became negative for me as the majority of it was spent listening to how the hiring manager had various personal achievements and how the hiring Manager had a deep knowledge in CI. Some very basic questions were fielded but always with the intent of getting back to the hiring Managers personal achievements or knowledge.
I would have accepted this as a non compatibility issue and not been too negative about the experience, but the feedback I received was made up.
The HR rep took the time to call me and give me feedback so I commend that, however the information passed on by the hiring Manager was not correct and contradictory to the interview.
Overall it sums up the problem of certain types of Manager.
Lucky miss for me!

Interview Questions

• General CV walk through and pick out successes.
    Describe challenges to the Customer Service environment.
    How would you communicate with a team who are not in your building (yes really that was a question).
    Various questions about customer service, but nothing too in depth.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.