HealthSouth Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

HealthSouth Interview Questions

Interviews at HealthSouth

2.5

OT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HealthSouth (Memphis, TN (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

This was a good interview conducted through healthsouth online. It was conducted through an online site where you are provided clear easy to follow step by step instructions of how to complete the interview in a timely manner. You are given a video question and then you record your answer on video in 3 min or less. It was a very easy and no pressure interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose inpatient rehab?   1 Answer

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooksville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthSouth (Brooksville, FL (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

I had an interview through Hirevue then was called in for face to face interviews. I didn't get the job because of where I lived not because I wasn't qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were given praise for going above and beyond   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HealthSouth (Richardson, TX (US)).

Interview

Spoke with the chief therapist and toured the facility. I also met the Corporate director of therapy during a job fair. I met the inpatient coordinator and was asked various question related to management and therapy. It was a positive experience

Physical Therapist Interview

Interview

One interview, no negotiation for salary. Just offer. Human resources not friendly. Did not value previous experience or personal achievements. Felt like just another number, not a valued individual with something to offer company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Would not negotiate at all.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HealthSouth (Columbia, SC (US)).

Interview

Responded to ad in paper. Met with various members of the team. Had lunch with therapists working there. Great deal of time spent on building team mentality. Salary was discussed, not much room to negotiate, and job accepted.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to take position out of town   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me what a new grad would b paid. No negation.

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at HealthSouth (Plano, TX (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Short and brief because I was a previous student at the clinic. I was at the clinic months prior during my 10 week clinical rotation before my licensure so I already had a good understanding of how the clinic operates. I left a resume the last week I was there stating that I was interested in working in a inpatient rehabilitation setting and would like the opportunity to interview after I was fully licensed.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations at work and what are some things you do to cope with stress?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthSouth (Bakersfield, CA (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

They spend more time getting to know the person less about skills. We can teach the skills. But reliability and personality are important as well. Employees need to be able to handle stressful Coworkers and patients in a professional manner. You have to be a go getter so your skills will continuously improve rather than remain the same.

Interview Questions

• Name a stressful situation at work and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Coder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HealthSouth in March 2018.

Interview

I took a detailed coding test and was then interviewed by two supervisors. I was notified by the human resource department that I got the job 2 weeks later. They asked me questions about my education and past work history and how I would handle certain situations in the workplace.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HealthSouth.

Interview

The response was fast after completing an application and submitting my resume, recruiter was very nice and able to be flexible with scheduling interview times. The interviewee was nice and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why are you better than someone coming in with 20+ years   Answer Question

Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthSouth.

Interview

Communication was haphazard -- They asked if I was interested in an interview and I said yes, they asked when I was free and I told them, then they never got back to me. Two days later I get an email that said "We'll call you in a couple minutes"

If I hadn't have checked my email I never would've known to expect it, and even so I barely had time to prepare given the lack of notice. This felt unprofessional to me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.