Hedgehog Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hedgehog Interview Questions

3.2

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hedgehog in January 2016.

Interview

I received an email from the recruiter the same day I submitted the application. We set a day and time for the initial phone interview. The recruiter called on time, was very personable and down to earth telling me as much about himself and the company as I told him about myself. It sounded like an amazing opportunity and an amazing company. It just felt like the right fit. Unfortunately, my salary requirements were significantly above what the position was paying. But I will certainly keep my eye out for future opportunities with Hedgehog as it sounds like the culture at the company fits perfectly with my goals and work/life balance.

Solution Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hedgehog (Portland, OR (US)).

Interview

Initially , I was contacted by the recruiter in July 2015 and due to restructuring in company he scheduled the interview in the month of august 2015.

In the first round, they sent me a set of coding questions and asked me to complete by using dotnetfiddle.com and after lot of follow up , they scheduled another round via Skype which was technical by nature.

later they rejected my application saying that I don't have team leading experience.( by the way the role which I applied for did not require team leading experience.) when asked this question, recruiter replied by saying requirements have changed due to some unforeseen reasons.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hedgehog (Charlotte, NC (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Extensive. Interviewed with multiple knowledge experts (3 total). Each interview was progressively more difficult. It was obvious that the company cared deeply about getting the right fit and that technical abilities were not the only consideration.

Though not part of the interview, candidates are flown to Long island where they meet the entire corporate team. It is important that both parties get a chance to get to know your principals and peers.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about garbage collection in .Net and proper techniques for implementing IDisposable   Answer Question

Negotiation

Went as well as any job negotiation would go.

Campus Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hedgehog (Portland, OR (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume after seeing the job posting on LinkedIn. It's a process designed to find not only the best person for the job, but a candidate who fits in with the culture of the company. They're looking at your skills, but that's not the only consideration. It's also a very through process, and they were both very respectful of my time and very communicative. If they said they would be in touch on a certain day or call at a specific time, that's what happened.

The response time was phenomenal; I had a first interview scheduled before the end of business that day. There were a total of 3 interviews - two over the phone and one in person. The in-person interview took place at the actual campus location, which was great since I was able to get a look at the space and meet the people I would be working with. After each interview HR checked in with me. The format was familiar structurally, but not what I would call traditional and I mean that in the best possible way. Hedgehog cares about finding the right fit, and the process is tailored to facilitate that.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.