Heineken Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Heineken Interview Questions

Interviews at Heineken

3.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Heineken in March 2019.

Interview

The pre-interview assessment took place online and consisted of multiple games that tested various ability along with a pre-recorded interview process. The overall experience was fantastic and the platform well designed with a simple to use user interface. HR was timely in their responses.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to you when collaborating with others?   Answer Question

International Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Heineken.

Interview

First, application process then you do the take-off process including multiple tests (finding shapes, english, situational and video interview tests), next round is phone call with Heineken. Afterwards, you are invited for a face-to-face interview at Heineken in Amsterdam

Interview Questions

• When you are faced with tough situation, how do you handle that?   Answer Question

Trade Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Heineken (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

H.R is still old school asking applicants to bring a copy of CV on the interview day. This only means they did not review thoroughly nor gave a copy of the CV sent to them, to the hiring manager to prepare good things to talk about during the interview. Also did not give any feedback after the initial. They will just keep you hanging! Not even an email nor text whether it's regrets. Unprofessional H.R Philippines team.

Senior Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Heineken.

Interview

- It was quite fast and took me just 2 weeks
    - 1 pre-screening interview over the phone with recruiting agency and after with a hiring manager
    - 1 day visit to the office with 4 interviews and 1 business case

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Amsterdam, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heineken (New Amsterdam, WI (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I completed the take off and was told that l didn’t make it to the next phase based on the way l performed in the take off, which l qualified for after applying for the mentioned position online

Interview Questions

• How would you prepare for moving into a new country   2 Answers
    • Do you prefer working in a team or individually ?   2 Answers

International Graduation Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Heineken (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

using heneken take off online assessment. Including number test,English language test and situational questions. You will see some vedio during the test. It will help you understand the whole program.

International Graduate Program-Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heineken (Albany, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Heineken describes the hiring process on their website. After filling out an application, I received an invitation to participate in an assessment test and pre-recorded video interview. The assessment test consisted of an abstract reasoning test (looking for patterns in shapes), a math reasoning test (looking for patterns in numbers), a really simple English language test, judgment survey involving different scenarios. All were stringently timed (20 seconds per question for the first two tests and much more leeway for the English test), but the judgment exam was not timed.

The pre-recorded video interview featured six behavioral questions but the software (Harver) was terrible. It was never obvious when the recording would start and no timer appeared until 30 seconds was left to answer the question. Heineken allowed 90 seconds per question for no opportunities to re-record responses.

Needless to say, I was not invited to proceed further in the process, but I could care less after the experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you generate results in an unfamiliar environment?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heineken.

Interview

This interview process was very long, and took about 3.5 months. There are various assessments and a preliminary online interview before you get to an actual face-to-face interview. The final step is an Assessment centre where you are grouped with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would prepare yourself before relocating to a new country?   Answer Question

Asia Pacific Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heineken (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Pre-recorded series of 5 questions by the interviewer. You get some time to prepare your answer (30 seconds) and have to keep your answers below 2 minutes. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn in university?

How do you prepare for moving to a new country?   1 Answer

Asia Pacific Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heineken (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

1st stage was a basic Questionnaire to know more about the candidate
    2nd was anLogic test online lasting 40 minutes
    Then a Video interview of approximately 30 minutes
    I believe there are other steps after these but I am still waiting to hear from them

Interview Questions

• Q. How do you adapt to change?
      Q. Why do you want to work at Heineken?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.