Henry Schein Animal Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 14 Mar 2019

2.7

Sort:

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Henry Schein Animal Health (Arlington, TX (US)) in June 2009.

Interview

One or two former co-workers from my employer at the time had gotten on board with Butler. I stopped by to fill out an application and was asked to speak to the branch manager. Very casual and informal with a straight-ahead no-baloney approach, which was nice. I knew the business and there would be no transition time. I kept in touch and after about two weeks, I was called back and made an offer, at a comparable pay rate. The company was more stable and had better benefits, so it was an easy choice.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions. This was an associate level role and I had 3 years of direct company-to-company experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

At the associate level, not much room to negotiate. Came to the table with 3 years direct experience, so my pay scale was pretty much the same from prior company to this one.

Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Henry Schein Animal Health (Dublin, OH (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Basic qualifying questions via the recruiter. Why are you interested? What is your previous experience with a similar position. Then one on one interviews with the Manager's. Tell me about a time you have dealt with difficult customers. Why do you want to work here. What can you offer to us.

Interview Questions

• Have you dealt with difficult people/customers before? Why do you want to work here.   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Henry Schein Animal Health in August 2015.

Interview

Communication was good, real nice person, he is very overworked. Asked me questions and let me answer mentioning things to make it easy on me. Didn't have to wait long and I was told nicely by a manager when they were ready for the inerview.

Field Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Henry Schein Animal Health in February 2014.

Interview

I had several phone interviews, an interview over dinner, and several personality profiles. After an offer was given, I was vetted through drug testing, Background checks, and a DMV check.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty standard to the job title. Basically how you problem solve and interact with people.   Answer Question

Interview

They were very thorough and checked references intricately

Interview Questions

• The do a skills assessment test that was rather lengthy   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Henry Schein Animal Health.

Interview

Easy phone interview, standard in person interview. The hiring boss at the time didnt know much about the position she was hiring for so personality is what she looked for.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions... can you multitask? What are your personal strengths and weaknesses? Are you organized etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiating, it was an offer of a starting rate of $10/hr, "take it or leave it" basically

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Henry Schein Animal Health (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview; in person interview with manager; phone interview with upper management. Basic interview questions as this interview was for a promotion. Offer was extended rather quickly but was given time for consideration.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Henry Schein Animal Health (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

This company had me drive over 300 miles round trip twice for interviews, and was never offered mileage compensation! They asked standard questions were extremely nice, and went as far as to say the job was mine, only the paperwork had to be completed. Well, weeks went by, I followed up weekly with emails/calls/texts. For the first few weeks I was told oh yes should be coming any time now. Then they quit responding all together, no email to say the job was filled, nothing! I should've realized this wasn't a company to deal with when they didn't even offer mileage compensation when they had me drive a total of 12 yes TWELVE hours for interviews.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Henry Schein Animal Health in January 2019.

Interview

Great process, easy team to work with. Original phone interview was a positive experience and the recruiter seemed to have been working with the hiring mangers for a while, made the process a lot smoother. The location was easy to get to. The interviewers made you very comfortable and I enjoyed the process.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Henry Schein Animal Health in November 2011.

Interview

First a phone interview with HR, then a phone interview with regional manager, then a second interview with another manager, then observation with one of their reps and then a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest disaster you ever had to deal with in your professional life?   1 Answer

Negotiation

In addition to compensation, remember that the other benefits such as expenses, vacation, etc... may also be negotiable.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.