Henry Schein Animal Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Henry Schein Animal Health

Sort:

Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Henry Schein Animal Health (Dublin, OH (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Basic qualifying questions via the recruiter. Why are you interested? What is your previous experience with a similar position. Then one on one interviews with the Manager's. Tell me about a time you have dealt with difficult customers. Why do you want to work here. What can you offer to us.

Interview Questions

• Have you dealt with difficult people/customers before? Why do you want to work here.   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Henry Schein Animal Health in August 2015.

Interview

Communication was good, real nice person, he is very overworked. Asked me questions and let me answer mentioning things to make it easy on me. Didn't have to wait long and I was told nicely by a manager when they were ready for the inerview.

Field Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Henry Schein Animal Health in February 2014.

Interview

I had several phone interviews, an interview over dinner, and several personality profiles. After an offer was given, I was vetted through drug testing, Background checks, and a DMV check.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty standard to the job title. Basically how you problem solve and interact with people.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Henry Schein Animal Health.

Interview

Easy phone interview, standard in person interview. The hiring boss at the time didnt know much about the position she was hiring for so personality is what she looked for.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions... can you multitask? What are your personal strengths and weaknesses? Are you organized etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiating, it was an offer of a starting rate of $10/hr, "take it or leave it" basically

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Henry Schein Animal Health (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview; in person interview with manager; phone interview with upper management. Basic interview questions as this interview was for a promotion. Offer was extended rather quickly but was given time for consideration.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Henry Schein Animal Health (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

This company had me drive over 300 miles round trip twice for interviews, and was never offered mileage compensation! They asked standard questions were extremely nice, and went as far as to say the job was mine, only the paperwork had to be completed. Well, weeks went by, I followed up weekly with emails/calls/texts. For the first few weeks I was told oh yes should be coming any time now. Then they quit responding all together, no email to say the job was filled, nothing! I should've realized this wasn't a company to deal with when they didn't even offer mileage compensation when they had me drive a total of 12 yes TWELVE hours for interviews.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.