Hermes Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 79 of over 79 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Hermes

Application

I interviewed at Hermes

Interview

Ruhige Atmosphäre, mit einer Führungskraft, einer Personalerin und einem zukünftigen Kollegen. Es wurden klassische Fragen gestellt, z.B. nach Interessen, Studienfächern etc. Es wurden keine Aufgaben gestellt, die ich lösen sollte.

Interview Questions
  • Welche Studienfächer liegen dir besonders
    Answer Question

Hermes

Application

I interviewed at Hermes

Interview

Very easy basic questions on how to manage certain situations and how to deal with issues. only lasted 30 minutes and you were told there and then if you had got the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rugby, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hermes (Rugby, England, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

Initial telephone interview and then second interview at the Hub in Rugby. Each lasted between 45 minutes to 1 hour. Had to chase up on what the outcome of the interview was.

Interview Questions
  • Asked if I had ever had a formal grievance put in against me from anyone I ever managed.

Hermes

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hermes

Interview

Interview with AOM and RDM. Hermes 3-4 competency questions. Asked about your knowledge of Hermes operation and yourself. Talked about the role and responsibilities. Opportunity to ask questions about the business and development

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hermes

Application

I interviewed at Hermes

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward, it included going on a zoom call with hermes. they described the roles, told you what you needed to do and when it needed to be done by. Following this, i went to meet the depot manager which i would be working at.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rouen

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hermes (Rouen) in Jun 2021

Interview

Test d habilité, test psychotechnique, entretien de motivation, test manuel ..les étapes sont éliminatoire, dès qu'on réussit une étape on passe à la suivante..à la fin un entretien avec l entreprise pour acceptation ou non de l entrée en formation

Interview Questions
  • Pas encore d entretien, test habilité réussi, test psychotechnique fait, prochaine étape entretien de motivation

Hermes

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hermes in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied for the Onboarding Manager role through the company website, received a call about two days later where the recruiter asked me a few questions. After asking me the questions she said that she thought I was a good fit for the role, and that I'd be getting a call back from the Hiring Manager. It's been over a week and so far complete silence. I don't mind being told I haven't been successful but being ghosted by a company after being made a promise and taking the time to apply to their organisation is pretty infuriating. Won't ever apply to any roles Hermes post in the future as I will not give them an opportunity to disrespect me, my experience or my time again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hermes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hermes in Jun 2021

Interview

Professioneller Ablauf des gesamten Vorstellungsgespräches. Habe mich zu jeder Zeit gut aufgehoben gefühlt. Man hat sowohl mit der HR Abteilung Kontakt als auch mit dem entsprechenden Abteilungsleiter. Feedback gibt es nach kurzer Zeit. Persönlichkeitstest wird vom Arbeitgeber abgefragt.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hermes (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Took a few weeks to confirm interview via email and phone call, in person interview with 2 of the senior PP managers at one of their many depots around the country.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hermes (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was Very relaxed casual friendly process nice atmosphere Comfortable informative easy And it was easy to find easy to park As there was Lots of parking spaces and not helpful staff

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 79 Interviews