Hermes Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hermes Interview Questions

Interviews at Hermes

2.4

Courier Interview

Interview

I was passing and talk to the Manager who asked me to apply on the spot. She then proceed to an interview the same day. Then asked me to come for training the next day.

Courier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hermes.

Interview

I filled out a form on the hermes site, regarding locations I could work and hours i could work. I was called back two days later and offered a position, I started within a week of filling out the form online

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hermes in November 2020.

Interview

Two people, one front-end and one back-end would interview you, Asking about yourself and then Question about yourself, then technical questions and then followed by if I have any question

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself? Tell us a time when you have to lead and get back on track?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hermes in November 2020.

Interview

quick and easy, quick phone call explaining the process of how it all works, then given a timetable and told what time to come in the next day, friendly interviewer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hermes.

Interview

Didn't really ask much, rather just explained what would be expected of me when i started, such as how many parcels per day, how much I'd make per parcel, etc.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a driving license?   1 Answer

Parcel Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hermes (Leeds, England) in September 2020.

Interview

More of an induction than an interview. There were some basic maths and reading comprehension questions, and then they walked us through the procedures involved in the job. They didn't seem that interested in personality type, qualifications or experience.

Interview Questions

• How many packages does Hermes process in a day?   1 Answer

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hermes.

Interview

Good initial Zoom meeting. Poor experience of face to face interview at 2nd round as one of the panel had a poor attitude and seemed to be relying on past career to show off.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hermes.

Interview

Informal, relaxing, detailed. The interviewers were very friendly and were interested in my overall career. It was a quick rundown of all the responsobilities, the way everything function. Finally they introduced the company's values.

Interview Questions

• Competence based questions, asking about the different behaviour examples.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hermes.

Interview

May vary to the experience of others as this was during lockdown. There was an initial phone screening followed by a video submission and then a video interview in the final round.

Received prompt responses between the interview stages and everyone was extremely personable and friendly

Interview Questions

• About prior work history, reason for applying, development experience and to discuss a project I'd worked on   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nuneaton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hermes (Nuneaton, England) in July 2020.

Interview

1 to 1 interview, I was told that I had an excellent interview and they would be in touch by the end of the week. At the beginning of the next week I contacted them and said there was a rearrangement on the last interview so would hear the end of that week instead. Since then I have emailed asking the question and I have been ignored since.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.