Hermes Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 73 of over 73 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Hermes

Application

I interviewed at Hermes

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward, it included going on a zoom call with hermes. they described the roles, told you what you needed to do and when it needed to be done by. Following this, i went to meet the depot manager which i would be working at.

Interview Questions
  • They didn't really ask a question./
    Answer Question

Hermes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hermes in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied for the Onboarding Manager role through the company website, received a call about two days later where the recruiter asked me a few questions. After asking me the questions she said that she thought I was a good fit for the role, and that I'd be getting a call back from the Hiring Manager. It's been over a week and so far complete silence. I don't mind being told I haven't been successful but being ghosted by a company after being made a promise and taking the time to apply to their organisation is pretty infuriating. Won't ever apply to any roles Hermes post in the future as I will not give them an opportunity to disrespect me, my experience or my time again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rouen

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hermes (Rouen) in Jun 2021

Interview

Test d habilité, test psychotechnique, entretien de motivation, test manuel ..les étapes sont éliminatoire, dès qu'on réussit une étape on passe à la suivante..à la fin un entretien avec l entreprise pour acceptation ou non de l entrée en formation

Interview Questions
  • Pas encore d entretien, test habilité réussi, test psychotechnique fait, prochaine étape entretien de motivation

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hermes (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was Very relaxed casual friendly process nice atmosphere Comfortable informative easy And it was easy to find easy to park As there was Lots of parking spaces and not helpful staff

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hermes

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hermes in Feb 2021

Interview

really easy interview and quick the man on the phone was really nice and friendly, very helpful and took my details to pay me very quickly i thought this was amazinf and im really glad he did so now i can work and earn moeny to live

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hermes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hermes in Feb 2021

Interview

Microsoft teams interview went really well but no feedback, news or any response afterwards. Terrible interview experience, deeply disappointed with them as the role and location was very good for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hermes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hermes

Interview

Seems like a reasonable approach to interviewing - no complaints with technique or questions. Don’t have much to add beyond that bit for some reason I need to type thirty or more words in this box which seems both unnecessary and unlikely to improve the quality of reviews

Interview Questions
  • Can’t remember anything specific - licence etc?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hermes (Manchester, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

Started 10 mins late. Interviewer very unorganised. Stopped after an hour and said he needed someone else to sit in as he didnt have the experience to interview at my level. Very odd! Started again with an extra person sitting in. Had to go through everything again. They said they were not allowed to use paper, so could not print out a copy of my Cv in advance. So knew nothing about me. Used a tatty piece of paper/tissue to draw out a 'tree' of seniority to explain who he was. All very poor to be honest.

Interview Questions
  • I am bad at interviewing when I ask questions.., so how about you just tell me a little about yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hermes (Warrington, North West England, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

The process took 4 hours 30 mins,which was way to long,watching some videos,and questionnaires,a lot of paperwork to sign and that was it ,a small driving assessment as well.There was no actual training involved.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hermes (Hamburg) in Jan 2021

Interview

Das Vorstellungsgespräch dauerte etwa 1 1/2 Stunden und war sehr angenehm. Wir haben uns neben beruflichen Qualifikationen auch über private Interessen unterhalten. Es wurde viel zum bisherigen Lebenslauf und den einzelnen Stationen abgefragt. Auch meine Motivation und meine persönlichen Stärken waren relevant.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 73 Interviews