Hertfordshire County Council Finance Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Finance Assistant

Hertfordshire County Council Finance Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Hertfordshire County Council

Finance Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council in December 2019.

Interview

Telephone interview with agency fiest who deaceibed the role and asked to match agaianst aspirations and expectations and then F2F interview with Council which was also on similar lines. Environment was very welcoming and encouraging. Completely two way stream of communication.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hertfordshire County Council

Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevenage, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council (Stevenage, England) in September 2016.

Interview

You do not submit a CV but submit a personal statement of why you match the job description, and an online form. You are then invited to interview. For some jobs DBS check required. Some interviews at HCC were competency based, but the Finance Assistant role was not. The questions asked were more direct such as what are your skills and experience, what makes a good team, and why are procedures important - rather than asking for examples where you display a certain skill.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.