Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Account Manager Interview Questions

2.8

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in March 2015.

Interview

Phone screen and then interview with two managers. I was asked what I knew about the company. What a server was. How I handle stress. Very basic interview questions.. Also asked to role play at the end. They don't want you to sell them a product. They want you to be able to solution sell and handle objections. They are also looking for you to ask for a follow up meeting.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Account Manager Interview

Interview

- Series of phone interviews with HR and different levels of management
    - two case studies for individual work

The interview was a smooth process, conducted in a friendly atmosphere

Interview Questions

• - basic IT infrastructure questions
      - customer handling situations   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

A very relaxed like interview setting. Ended up having two phone interviews and was called back for an offer. Process probably took 1 week and a half at most and managers were open to you reaching out if you had any questions. My first manager that I interviewed with ended up being my manager further into my career.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you failed and how you dealt with it.

How do you deal with rejection?

What is your work ethic?

Name a time you succeed and how?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Multiple interviews, individual and team. Both personal and actionable questions.
    Interviewed with direct manager two separate times. Overal normal questions and some particular to the technology in the clients environment. Knowledge of HPE equipment and services. What we sell and how we deliver.

Interview Questions

• Standard, describe a time when you faced a difficult situation and what you did and the outcome. Standard list for all candidates and also individual questions to get to know you and what your personality is like.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Rome (Italy)).

Interview

Interview with manager, but never had an answer after that.
    Role was already given to another person before the process started. So everything was fake, and this is really common.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Barcelona (Spain)) in January 2016.

Interview

We had to complete 3 different types of interviews. First call over the phone with HR, then a call with management and lastly a presentation to management. In this we had to explain why we were the ideal candidate for the position

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Barcelona (Spain)) in April 2017.

Interview

Very transparent process and quick decision-making time. I had 2 phone interviews and 2 face to face interview. The 1st face to face was with hiring manager and the 2nd one with the director.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bucharest (Romania)) in February 2016.

Interview

2 Steps: Phone discussion, face to face interview.
    Discussions regarding my career, my actual job, compensation plan and how I can see my career in next 5 years and in next 10 years.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in February 2016.

Interview

First phone interview general questions about my personality past experience and skills then a stimulation test followed. After one week there was a second phone interview and a presentation that I was given a week to prepare about myself. Then after two weeks they offered me a contract. The interviewer was very polite and professional.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important qualifications a sales person should have?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.