Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Business Analyst

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

2.5

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, received an email from a recruiter saying she has forwarded my application to a hiring manager, and then I received an email from them asking to schedule an interview. It was a quick process. I had two interviews, one of which was with the director and a senior leader of the team. I received the offer very quickly after. In the interviews, they asked why I applied for the position and then we reviewed experiences from my resume. Pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

first round is a phone screen, second round on-site in Houston, and the phone screen asked about the skillset, what programming language most familiar with? how comfortable with SQL? the interview itself is very experienced based, there is no coding, or math probability question.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in August 2014.

Interview

The overall interview process was easy. After submitting my resume online I was contacted by a recruiter at first to discuss the job as well as benefits then I was contacted by the hiring manager to discuss the job functions in more detail and to respond to the questions that they had of me. After that I was extended an offer. It was all done over the phone and it was an organized and easy process. After I was extended an offer, my position requires a clearance and that was what took the longest amount of time, about 4 weeks of waiting for my clearance to begin the assignment.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

My interview process was handled via phone and skype. At the time I interviewed there was no HP presence in my region. The interview process was typical and nothing unexpected. My background, skills, experience, software applications, specific industry process exposure.

Interview Questions

• Please explain how you handled a difficult client and explain how you dealt with situation in order to turn it into a positive experience for the client.   2 Answers

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary during 3 phone sessions with the Hiring Manager

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Madison, WI (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

Hired by contracting company. I had an initial Skype meeting with contracting company recruiter and then a phone interview with the hiring manager. I was located in a different part of the state and had to handle relocation costs myself. This position was for a large project, so I was hired alongside close to 20 other Business Analysts (some of which weren't great fits and had early exits, others which stayed 1-3 years, and a handful that remain).

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview was a formality for a position I was asked to fill, so the interview process was a very informal discussion with my manager, followed by approvals by members of the account team.

Interview Questions

• Did I believe my past experience would be adequate to handle the new responsibilities and would I enjoy the new responsibilities?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Rancho Cordova, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview over phone with recruiter. In person interview with the senior in team. This was followed by In-person interview with the manager. Once I cleared all interviews, there was the background check, TB check and a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Past experience.
      Relevant experience.
      Write a user story.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since I was starting as a contractor, there were no negotiations. Salary was pre-determined in the req before application.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Tallahassee, FL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a phone call with 4 supervisors from the sound of it. They didn't ask super tough question and hired me based off of a 10 min interview. It's always a red flag when they hire you without a face to face.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

interview was brief and more focused on personal information about me, after the interview with the first staff, a second person approached me and asked me more question regarding what i did at my former job.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

After HR phone screen, there will be few phone call interview with related managers. Each 30-45 minutes. Once reach to the final round, it will be taken on site face-to-face interview. 30-45 minutes a round. You may have to talk to different team members and managers. Interviews questions involve behavioral questions and a few situation questions related to applied position.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.