Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Business Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Business Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

2.6

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

four rounds of interview - campus, phone, office and another campus. Pretty easy, basic questions about internship experience, coursework, gk about IT World. overall goals. It was more conversation than drilling questions. Very pleasant experience. Not intimidating at all

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview to get a general background of the candidate's previous experience and flexibility to work different locations/shifts.

1-2 interviews with hiring manager/s that screen your behavioral characteristics. Not so much focus on technical skills asides from basic Microsoft Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, etc.).

Received an offer via phone call 1-2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had to show great attention to detail.   Answer Question
    • Tell me something that's not on your resume.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

There are multiple rounds of interview process starting from Program Manager for intital screening & post screening if selected then the next round will be taken by Delivery Manager or Stakeholder and if you're through HR will discuss on salary part

Interview Questions

• What difference you will make to the organisation?
      How many will you take to replace me?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. Negotiate as much as you can.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Good and the process is relatively fast. Process is largely dependent on the role that you apply and interview generally is telephonic to start followed by VC.
    Recruitment team generally is fast and I was surprised when i saw a mass induction upto about atleast 150+ in a batch

Interview Questions

• On the Domain
      Projects perspective
      Specialized skills if any   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (London, England).

Interview

Entretien basé sur les compétences , expérience professionnelle et la connaissance de l'industrie.
    Recommandation d'un autre manager qui a vite saisi ma compétence. L'entretien était plus un dialogue que question réponse.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.