Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Financial Analyst

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

2.1

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied through employee referral online. Received an email, and set up a phone screen. Basic questions about who I am, my experience, what I want in a career etc. Nothing tough. After screening, had a interview with a manager of finance who asked a few technical questions but mostly about what I want to do. Got an offer the next week. Whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• How to do vlookup formula on excel. Whats the difference between operating margin and gross margin.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Simple straight fwd interview. HR call followed by a phone conversation with the hiring manager. They will call you in if your phone conversation was successful and will have a laid back face to face.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Why do you want to work at HP   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through my university and had my interview on site. Mostly behavioral questions, questions seeing if you'd be a good fit for the company. They like genuineness and enthusiasm. Overall, very easy going if you prepared sufficiently.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Wrocław (Poland)) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online via recruitment page, within a few days i have received a phone call from HR, they briefly described the position and asked for my expectations (both from the career and financial point of view). Later, the future manager has carried out a phone interview, where more specific details were discussed about the role.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Wrocław (Poland)) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone screening for half an hour
    Phone interview for an hour - process related
    Face to face interview with 2 Managers (GRE team EMEA)
    Personality check quiz during face to face. Some basic analytic questions - no pen or paper just calculate in mind and give answer quickly (3 times 10% discount from 100 USD, final price?)

Interview Questions

• Accounting, liabilities, debit, credit, forecasting based on given data   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bārdaw (Tunisia)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bārdaw (Tunisia)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was splitted in two stages. First one with the recruiter and the finance team lead in the country the second was with the hiring manager in a 1:1 call.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It's a lenghty process wherein you cannot contact your HR. You have to wait patiently for their call. Huge documentation and Lot of Patience is required. First would be a HR round, followed by Manager Round, and then the Top Managers of the account. If fresher, they have to go through Analytical skills and Accounting Test as well. If selected , one month of training for Freshers before boarding the Team.

Interview Questions

• Basic Journal Entries , Accounting concepts, Mostly about your experiences with past employers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Easy No out of the box questions. HR called me a day before and scheduled my interview with CFO which lasted about 30 mins and I was selected and given the offer immediately

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview was done by 5 panels who are either managers or directors. Prior to there were Group discussion and Aptitude test. Questions are not technical but for checking the attitude of mine. Most was like how i handle a particular situation. What will be decision if something happens like this

Interview Questions

• About myself.. My attitude towards work. Flexiblity   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation since it was campus placement

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview is generally straightforward and actually lacks picking out quality people, which you will realize later when you start working there and meet the rest of the crowd. When I first joined HP (Hewlett Packard), it was a single company and the quality of the interview was pretty good, so were the people I worked with. This was for a one and a half year internship, after which I had a face to face with one of the managers of the team, I'm in now and they chose me. By the time, I join back(about a month and a half later), the company has split and GBS, which has always been employees from a lower level, had been coupled with FS (whole different league of workforce) and this had created an uneasy and lack of flexibility sort of work space.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in the next five years?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.