Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

2.1

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through my university and had my interview on site. Mostly behavioral questions, questions seeing if you'd be a good fit for the company. They like genuineness and enthusiasm. Overall, very easy going if you prepared sufficiently.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Simple straight fwd interview. HR call followed by a phone conversation with the hiring manager. They will call you in if your phone conversation was successful and will have a laid back face to face.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Why do you want to work at HP   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied through employee referral online. Received an email, and set up a phone screen. Basic questions about who I am, my experience, what I want in a career etc. Nothing tough. After screening, had a interview with a manager of finance who asked a few technical questions but mostly about what I want to do. Got an offer the next week. Whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• How to do vlookup formula on excel. Whats the difference between operating margin and gross margin.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

• Reviewing the BRS and signoff on monthly basis before final review.
    • Utility reconciliation-Preparing accruals
    • Payroll accounting-Preparing accruals based on HR file for the employee.
    • Analysis of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable aging and clearing all open items by following with business & their teams.
    • Query handling for AP, AR & payments Team
    • Analysis of prepaid and accruals accounts BS accounts
    • Performing Bank reconciliation and clearing Open item by following with business
    • Preparing & Posting of accrual Prepaid Journals during month end.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

First round: Aptitude -45 marks more time and work, age, profit and loss problems
    HR round - Tell me about yourself and throughout resume questions.
    Technical round - accounting principles and GST

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Easy No out of the box questions. HR called me a day before and scheduled my interview with CFO which lasted about 30 mins and I was selected and given the offer immediately

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bārdaw (Tunisia)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bārdaw (Tunisia)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was splitted in two stages. First one with the recruiter and the finance team lead in the country the second was with the hiring manager in a 1:1 call.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Chennai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Hr and technical as well as gd and fina then they will send to manage l round manager was very good and hr people are very friendly in group discussion a topic given to social media intractable

Interview Questions

• Strength as well as weakness   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It's a lenghty process wherein you cannot contact your HR. You have to wait patiently for their call. Huge documentation and Lot of Patience is required. First would be a HR round, followed by Manager Round, and then the Top Managers of the account. If fresher, they have to go through Analytical skills and Accounting Test as well. If selected , one month of training for Freshers before boarding the Team.

Interview Questions

• Basic Journal Entries , Accounting concepts, Mostly about your experiences with past employers.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Wrocław (Poland)) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone screening for half an hour
    Phone interview for an hour - process related
    Face to face interview with 2 Managers (GRE team EMEA)
    Personality check quiz during face to face. Some basic analytic questions - no pen or paper just calculate in mind and give answer quickly (3 times 10% discount from 100 USD, final price?)

Interview Questions

• Accounting, liabilities, debit, credit, forecasting based on given data   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.