Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE ITO Service Delivery Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 26 Dec 2018

2.8

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ITO Service Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Dublin, OH (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview. Then an in person Interview, Offered position. Was not enough negotiated a hire salary which took several months to get approved. Once approved it was a quick on boarding process.

Interview Questions

• Basic stuff.Tell me about yourself. Tell me about your process improvement skills. It seemed easy for me but I know many others failed to impress from what I was told later.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

ITO Service Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was referred by an employee in HP. The complete interview took one day. First round was telephonic , second, third and fourth was FF. All questions was from Linux, sql, shell scripting and one puzzle. Please confirm the salary budget from HR before going for an interview as i cleared all round and was holding an offer from other company at that time was clearly discussed with HR and project manager but they offer me the same package as i was already holding in my hand.

-------
      1. How to check release and version of linux system.
      2. Where log generate by default.
      3. How to find error in log.
      4. How to check free memory space.
      5. How to check disk partition.
      6. Some question from permission, awk and shell scripting.

SQL
      ------
      All questions from joins.

General
      ----------
      1. Tell me about yourself.
      2. Why you want to change.
      3. Some scenario based questions.
      4. Do you know / have ITIL certificate or want to go for it.
      5. Getting offer from HP you can go to some other company to get better package on the basis of this offer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

As a fresher we got a training and then a interview for final selection. Training was for 35 days on various technology like win tel, Linux, networking, ITIL and etc. After training and interview it take 15 days to on board.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on all IT technologies like wintel, linux, networking, ITIL and etc.   Answer Question

ITO Service Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process was short and good. It was a telephonic interview firstly, concentrated on my current work experience and then it was a Managerial round face to face at HPE Campus.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was simple. but it took close to 4 months for my offer letter to release.the first round was the telephonic interview. followed by the one-to-one and then the HR round. the last 2 rounds was taken in a day.

ITO Service Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Normal Interview process with two rounds, one round of technical and one manager round interview. Technical round was bit difficult with linux basic, they drilled deep down into basics. Manager round was about discussing on technologies worked upon and salary discussion etc. etc.

Interview Questions

• They are asking core basic linux and some what about Clustering   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

I got a call from a consultancy. It was 2 days process. 1st day general aptitude was there. Question was based on c, c++, java, networking etc. Only the basic question was there.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Its good and ask for genuine question only, it was very good experience to give Interview in HP and i was given complete information like what would be my role and responsibilities and how they can help me in doing it best with various training HP offers

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.