Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Inside Sales Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on College Campus for position through the business school. Analyzed resume and talked general business concepts and asked a few basic interview questions. Easy twenty five minute interview with a guy who was very knowledgable and nice.

Interview Questions

• What is one problem you've had and how did you over come it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Troy, MI (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

was easy, really fast, slightly unprofessional through facetime.
    Also the recruiter cared to just fill the position less about if it was a good fit for me
    3 steps in interview by 3 people, be careful and ask a lot of questions

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in April 2018.

Interview

Employee referral. Had a quick phone screening to ask a few questions and set up a date and time for a skype business call interview. Interviewed with two people, however their cameras were not on which was slightly awkward.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about establishing relationships with new co-workers.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you to coordinate with more than 3 people to finish a task given a short deadline.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was very friendly and pleasant, I really liked it because the people from HR who interviewed me were very nice and friendly. It was a pleasure doing the interview and had the benefits not suited me, I would have taken the role without thinking about it twice.

Interview Questions

• What makes you suitable for this role?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in June 2016.

Interview

Mehrere Gesprächsrunden mit verschiedenen Managern zur Person selbst und den Karriereambitionen. In einer Runde muss man einen vorher zugesandten Case präsentieren und einen Elevator Pitch über sich selbst vorstellen. Meistens stellt man sich als Person vor und muss relevante Fragen zur Stelle beantworten (Warum wollen Sie in den Vertrieb?). Gesprächsatmosphäre ist stets professionell und dennoch sehr angenehm.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.