Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Plano, TX (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simple and very transparent. Generally good experience. After the interview it did take a while to get all hired paperwork ready. So, starting date was delayed several weeks after getting the nod.

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

There was first a phone screening with a very nice and helpful person- who sort of prepares you for the actualy interviews. Because i was in MN, i had to go through 2 skype interviews. First interview with 2 guys who would be on my team. Very relaxed and fun "conversational" interview. Then a skype interview with 2 of upper management level guys. More serious and drilling with questions

Interview Questions

• mock sales scenario, what is the sales process, why do I want to be in sales   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Interview with two district managers and then the Director of the segment. After that they review the interview notes and your qualifications. It was not a super long process.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Roseville, CA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process happens in 4 phases. Recruiter, then as a group, third is a one on one with lower level management and lastly with senior board for final decisions.

Interview Questions

• Why HPE? What triggered your interest in IT? Where is the IT industry going today?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Conway, AR (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Two managers were apart of the interview process. They asked about employment history and education. Asked several questions regarding the background of the company to see if the interviewee does their homework.

Interview Questions

• Who is the CEO?
      Why are you interested in working here?
      What is a server?
      What are some your your strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Plano, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was about an hour long phone call with a recruiter. A few weeks later I had a Skype interview due to me being out of state. The skype interview lasted 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They mainly focused on my previous selling experience and my selling process.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

Pretty basic, phone screening and then an in person interview.

The problem is I asked point blank if they would let me know if I was hired or not hired, and I asked a good time to call. They gave me a day and a time, I called, no answer.

After the recruiter dodged my calls numerous times I finally gave up.

This is the stereotypical bad hiring process, they smile to your face but don't have the common decency to let people know when they are NOT hired.

HPE is HUGE, they have the resources to set up an automatic email system to let people know when they aren't a good fit.

Failing that, teach your recruiters some common decency and not to treat people like crap just because they aren't the one they are looking for, cant be that hard not to be a scumbag.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for HPE?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Plano, TX (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

The entire process was a 3 phase interview. The 1st interview was a phone interview with hiring recruiter and was mainly discovery of skills, needs and expectations. The 2nd interview is In-person group interview and is much more intimidating from the moment you call security. Questions were much more sales and technology focused and the 3rd is a 1:1 In-person Interview. Overall everyone is nice and provided feedback and deeper knowledge of the goals and demands HPE has as a company

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in February 2016.

Interview

Straight forward interview questions at first with HR and Hiring Manager. Invited back for round robin interviews with other stakeholders in the company. Made an offer the next day and I accepted a week afterwards. Everyone throughout the process was very excited about the new direction of the company and believed in the long-term vision of the CEO and leadership.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Denver, CO (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Three interviews with mangers over the phone, then job offer. I was located in Colorado at the time, and just graduated college. Started process about a month before graduation, received offer Monday following graduation,

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.