Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

I received a phone call from a lady asking if I was still open to working for HPE and had an initial screening with her. The next day I received an email from the recruiter whose department I was going to be working in. She asked me for availability and a sample of work that I had done, for example, a flyer, PowerPoint, or a writing piece. I promptly sent her an email back with my availability and work. For a whole week, I did not receive any correspondence from her. I emailed her asking for a follow-up while also I contacted the lady who had done the phone screening. After waiting seven days and two days before our supposed interview, the recruiter finally replied to my email. She said that she had found out last week that they decided to another location and that she would reach out to me if they decided to have an internship at the location I had applied to.

As someone who is in college looking for opportunities for the summer and who is an HR major, I am distraught by the way that their HR department has handled this situation. The lack of professionalism that they have shown in the three times that I have had some correspondence with them shows me that they have a long way to go in terms of development. Something like the location of the internship is decided when you initially come up with a job description and qualifications. I would never want to work for a company and people like this. To new interns or people applying to this place, please be careful and don't get your hopes up when they call you asking for an interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Fort Collins, CO (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very nice, toured me around the lab and showed me what they were working on. Very cutting edge technology. Also a very quick and painless process. Got the chance to meet a new college grad in the field as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nonnegotiable, gave me a base pay. Expected for an intern.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Smooth and fast process. The whole process lasts about 1 month from initial contact, phone interview to in-person interview. The hiring manager is friendly and helpful and the interviewer is also friendly and knowledgeable. The general feeling is good, it felt like they are really trying to get to know you as a person rather than just testing you.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Three interviews, Phone, recruiter, area manager to get a better idea of how you would fit in with the company. Pretty much tell them you've always liked sales and want to be in sales and have no desire to get a masters degree and you should be good.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

First I received an email about the interview place, then later on got a phone call asking me to present a certain subject. I then had to prepare a 5-10 minute presentation in from of two gents.

Interview Questions

• Previous role where you had to do a difficult decision   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Tech + managerial+ hr+ telephonic interview.
    Tech was software or hardware.
    Managerial was easy with puzzles.
    Telephone interview was lengthy and confusing.
    Mainly depend on the panel. Different panels approached differently.some software based and some hardware.

Interview Questions

• OS and hardware related questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Reading, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online CV / cover letter... then had first telephone interview which was pretty laid back and pretty easy, asked things such as: 'Why HPE?' 'Why technology?' 'Tell me about yourself? 'What are your strengths?' 'Where else have you applied?'

Second telephone interview was a lot more difficult but they were still friendly, focused a lot more on competency based questions. Interview was only today so not sure of outcome but the last stage is a final face to face interview (not assessment centre).

Interview Questions

• What do you think the role will involve?
      What interests you about the role?
      When have you had to work in a team?
      When have you had to resolve conflict in a team and how did you do it?
      What was a difficult decision you've had to make recently?
      How would you develop strong working relationships with your colleagues?
      What have you persuaded others to see your point of view?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Aptitude test for screening once selected would be called for face to face interview, in interview basic academic questions and explanation on the practical lab experiments after that HR round

Interview Questions

• Practical experience in dual booting and cloud services   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.