Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

2.2

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Fort Collins, CO (US)).

Interview

Interview for the internship was done purely over the phone. About 1h long call, talking about data structures, layers of software architecture, and some common logic related questions. Took about a week after that to get hired as an intern, no in-person interview required.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

I had two telephonic interviews, where I was mainly quizzed on my interests, my past projects, and my comfort with the topics they worked on. The second interview, in particular, was with the head of the group I would be interning with, if I got selected for the internship. The third round was a coding round.

Interview Questions

• Coding question: "Implement two operations, 'hasNext()' and 'next()', that work in O(1) time and use O(log n) space, for a binary tree comprised of 'n' elements."   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Fort Collins, CO (US)).

Interview

Very casual. Mostly consisted of conversation about past projects and questions about my level of exposure to the teams technologies. Pretty informal, but still managed to gather a bit more information about whether or not I was actually familiar with the things which were on my resume. Also questions about what upper level CS classes I had taken at school, as two of my interviewers attended the same university.

Interview Questions

• I listed experience with MongoDB on my resume, and I was asked how I used it, why I used it, and how it matches up to some other commonly used DBs.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Multiple phone calls with various employees within the branch. They got back to me quickly. Phone calls ranged from skills and projects with some employees to personality, questions, and culture with others.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that would benefit this internship? Describe a recent project.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First round was aptitude, followed by technical round which involved questions on data structures, dbms, coding etc. Next was HR round. Finally, a managerial round which was very tough.

Interview Questions

• Managerial round was very tough asking difficult questions on OS, LINUX etc   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very interactive as it involves no technical questions from the manager. The interviewer concentrated on my characteristics and my softskills instead of technical skills. The interview was pure conversation where he asked questions about my university life and my hobbies. He also briefed the benefits of being an intern in their company

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to learn something that is beyond your scope of study and expertise?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Kolkata (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment process.It had 2 stages; online test followed by Interviews. The online rd was mostly based on Coding qs of easy difficulty. The interview had 3 rounds. First 2 were technical & last one was HR.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a situation from my daily life & asked how would I apply ML to it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bracknell, England) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online, through a placement website, no annoying questions, they just asked for my cover letter and CV. In the next few days I had a short and relaxed telephone interview with HPE to discuss my CV and the role further and a little bit about HPE. I was then selected to have an interview in London at my earliest convenience. The interview was very relaxed yet still professional. I was not made to feel nervous and there weren’t any unexpected questions that I couldn’t prepare for. As well as asking me questions, the interviewer gave me lots of insight into working at HPE and the role of interns. The interview lasted 40 mins and then the interviewer showed me around the HPE building quickly which was a nice touch. As I was the last interview for the role, I received a call later that day confirming I had been given the job. They also refunded all of my travel costs.

Interview Questions

• Why have you applied to HPE?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to do a placement year instead of finishing university in 3 years?   Answer Question
    • What courses have you studied at university that will make you suitable for working for HPE?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to get stuck in, ask questions and put your opinion forward? Because this internship will be most beneficial to you if you put yourself out there, talk to and meet new people and network.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

group discussion
    followed by aptitude round
    followed by technical roud which involved basic questions like explain osi layers, what do you understand by boot
    what is polymorphism and asked about the project and in detailed explanation
    then ppt presentation round where one ppt on a topic was explained and then next day all were expected to present the ppt... those who could do it properly with confidence were selected
    followed by managerial which was basically to check how one behaves under stress. if one can keep her/his calm and still performand hr

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.