Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Conway, AR (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Intern Interview at HPE in Conway, Arkansas-
There were five interviewers and they had me go through my resume with them before they started asking questions. I'm graduating soon, but have no industry experience outside of coursework. They were very understanding. Going in, I was very intimidated by the large building and HPE name, but they were very nice and friendly. My interview lasted around half an hour. They gave me a chance to ask some questions of my own before closing out. I have not heard back from them yet (it's been 24 hours). I know some people who work at HPE and they say that they really enjoy it. The interview was simpler and less stressful than I imagined it to be.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Fort Collins, CO (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone Call, then skype meeting , then waited. long process, just know what you put on your resume and you should be fine. know how to problem solve and troubleshoot.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Pretty straight forward, asked mainly about prior projects and schoolwork. Mainly behavioral, not a ton of technical questions. One phone screen and one on-site. They seemed really interested to know me and were more interested in my interest in the field rather than assess technical skills.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bhubaneswar (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The whole process was very smooth although a bit lengthy. First they had a Case study round where we were divided into teams of three and were given two hours to prepare a slide and present our case. They were trying to make the candidate contradict themselves. They asked basic questions from finance and statistics. They asked me a bit about my college about the city I I lived in.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Galway (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Galway (Ireland)) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online through skillsnet.ie for this internship in conjunction with ITAG and Hewlett-Packard, Galway, Ireland
    Sept 2014 – Nov 2014
    Introduction to IT Software Engineering, IT Architectures & Processes * Core Platforms : Windows, Unix, Databases and SQL * HTML * Python2 programming * Introduction to Testing & QA * Agile Testing & Development * Application Support Challenge / /Project *
    The internship interview was quite pleasant;
    It was not too formal, basically a few questions deciding if I wanted an opportunity to take on some training and an internship in IT

Interview Questions

• What IT / Coding experience have you got?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiation, but during training, it is important to look for and contact teams in HP to find a good internship, otherwise you end up in Incident Management, which may not suit everyone; it is a stressful environment, but does give an understanding of the entire enterprise.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Taguig (Philippines)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was professional, they really got down to business whether or not you really qualified for the opportunity through your knowledge on your specific field. I had to take an exam on my knowledge in programming languages just to prove them that I really am qualified.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.