Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Software Engineer(Internship)

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

3.2

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

I applied online for the position, received an email about a phone interview. The person that was conducting the phone interview seemed very uninterested in speaking with me and the whole interview was extremely awkward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online, emailed me back a week or two later and had a prescreen interview, toured the campus, and had to email them to find out that I had not been selected after several weeks.

Interview Questions

• Mostly talked about previous experience and a few technical questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Everything went by pretty smoothly. The team was very friendly and made me feel at ease during the interview. The questions were fairly straightforward. They also got back to me the day after the interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Array manipulation questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Colorado Springs, CO (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by the team including the manager everything went well. The manager told me that I would hear something back within 24hrs however I didn't hear anything back. I was unable to reach the manager with the phone number I had. Little over 4 weeks I got an email saying I was not selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• what do you do when you get a blue screen when working on a server machine   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in March 2015.

Interview

I had 4 rounds of interview. 3 were technical rounds and the fourth round was on resume.
    It was a good experience. Interviewers were good and asked more of coding questions.
    There was no break in between interview rounds. All the rounds were post lunch so there was no lunch provided by the company.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in April 2017.

Interview

1 tehnical test and 1 tech & hr interview. if the feedback for the test was positive, you would be invited at their office to take a technical interview with some of the team leads searching for an intern. The hardest part was the first technical test which covered a lot of ground regarding comp sci basics.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puerto Rico (Chile)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Puerto Rico (Chile)) in May 2017.

Interview

For now, I've only had the first phone interview. It's been very good so far. Very friendly interviewers and if I get an offer I'll most definitely take it. We'll see how it goes.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you worked on that are based on a potential "customer"   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.