Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1,105 Interview Reviews

2.8

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

We had a telephone interview. Was then invited to a group interview which consisted with some activities during the day which then ended with a one to one interview. The day was led by some HR woman and around 10 staff members who were all managers and or senior members of the company. All male.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to give a presentation   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahadevapura (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Mahadevapura (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

This position is for front end developer position and interview process was good. And I was selected in the interview and they send me a mail to upload all the docs.
    But even after 2 months they have not released the offer letter and they stopped responding my mails when I called to one of the HR he said he will definitely get back to me the position s still open but it never happens very worst HR policy.

Interview Questions

• About Js closure inheritance prototype and few more OOjs questions and few react question   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was invited to an assessment centre where I was paired with a group of fellow candidates to do a presentation on a topic related to networks and to sell the idea. Assessors would monitor our progress to determine our suitability.

After that we took turns doing a face to face interview.

As it was my first time, I wasn't prepared and so didn't do well.

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Isabela, PR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Isabela, PR (US)).

Interview

It was a group interview. They gave us a map, a newspaper, fire stick and a compass. The situation was that we're lost in a mountain, and we need to survive with the elements they gave us. My group did great job. We used the elements correctly, but we decided to leave the place. The other group, used the elements incorrectly, but they decided to stay. Some managers asked the group who was the leader, and they say me. At the end, I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why I decided to used the elements they gave us in the way we did.   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bukit Merah, Central (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bukit Merah, Central (Singapore)) in August 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by their HR from China. After 2 weeks, i got a call from their local engineer who wish to schedule an interview immediately as in tomorrow. I declined the first timing since they didn't schedule properly. The next week after the manager called again to come down immediately for interview.

Interview Questions

• There was no test only interview about your linux experience   1 Answer

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

First they will ask you to introduce yourself , then later they will give you specific topic for which , you will have to give presentation in front of other interviewers, after technical round will be conducted and at last they will ask you why you chose this company

low position

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Banff, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Banff, AB (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

t was an on campus drive set by the college which had a series of 5 rounds starting with group discussion , online test ,technical interview ,teach back session and "The hr round".It is a simple process to clear all the rounds if you have a good communication skill,but remember friends if you want to clear "The Hr round " be ready to praise them if they don't deserve.If you

Interview Questions

• What is your dream company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

What is your dream company?

Performance Tester - ENTRY Interview

Anonymous Employee in Electronics City (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Electronics City (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview had 4 rounds.
    1. 1st Round Technical,
              In this round, the questions were very precise, and Though it looked very simple, it was quite hard to crack. it took 25 minutes to complete this round

2. 2nd Round Technical,
              In this round, the questions although were precise, it all meant to be a scenario based questions, which may have multiple outcomes. so, don't worry about the outcome, go with the Cue of Interviewer. you'll do best. 20 minutes at max.

3. Manager,
              In this round, Manager would ask organizational questions, which was nice since the manager who took my interview was very open and responded to every nitty-grit question i had regarding Org. 15min and depends on your questions.
    4. HR.
              Finally, the moment of truth on how much you can earn :D it was again, very straight forward, and not much of negotiations were necessary as they offered very good package at the beginning itself.
    you can look for anything greater than 25% and less than 40% of your current CTC. which is great!

Total interviewing process took around 2 weeks due to my/staff's unavailability, and the outlook of company and the Panel grew way more than I had Imagined at the beginning. and its a great fun to work with the guys who took the interview, knowing that they are the best minds of the stable.

Outlook of Performance Testing Team at HPE:
         Though the Performance testing team is very small with around 50 people all based on Bangalore, they are the most capable persons i have met. The Experience diversity is also very wide from Freshers to 14-15 year experienced guys.
         And you need to attend an Interview to know the caliber of 2-4 Years of Exp guys. To put into perspective, With the 4-years of Experience I have, I couldn't make out the guy who grilled me in 1st Round, had his career started 2 years ago.(@other HPE Performance Team guys, if you are reading this, you know who i'm talking about)

Interview Questions

• 1st round
      1. Basic Correlation. goes all the way to Advanced. - very tough
      2. Parameterization - very tough
      3. Branching
      4. Error Handling
      5. Work Load Modeling - moderate
      6. C!! - moderate

2nd Round
      7. Scenario Based question with little Web Servers, App Servers, Middleware and Networks.
      8. Architecture
      9. Bottlenecks   1 Answer

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Chandigarh (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a pool campus drive at chandigarh university around 4000 students from different parts came to the interview process there was no structured format as being told previously.
    I got selected in 260 students from 4000 students appeared there in online written exam from which 100-125 were from chandigarh university itself . Then we were called for technical round the person asked all topics including os networks databases data mining oracle sql query i answered many of them and couldn't answer some beacuse the level of queries was very hard.I got rejected.One guy from CU came before me from the interview room stating that he was asked to write a hello world program.
    I think that's all i can say.

Interview Questions

• a sql query of 12 lines having a subquery was asked.   1 Answer

Product Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

multiple rounds of interview with multiple people including folks from different functional teams and initial few rounds of interviews all done over phone and then final stages to come in person, with 2 rounds of presentations both as internal stakeholder strategy presentation and another customer facing presentations

Interview Questions

• Bunch of questions assuming you know the market and product well   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.