Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

1,105 Interview Reviews

2.8

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

1) Initial introductory interview (phone)
    2) A more job-centric interview (phone)
    3) Final campus interview.

The interview process overall was average in terms of difficulty. HR was friendly and walked you through every step in the process. It was a good and seamless experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. Received an offer letter and was directed to accept or decline.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

Pretty basic, phone screening and then an in person interview.

The problem is I asked point blank if they would let me know if I was hired or not hired, and I asked a good time to call. They gave me a day and a time, I called, no answer.

After the recruiter dodged my calls numerous times I finally gave up.

This is the stereotypical bad hiring process, they smile to your face but don't have the common decency to let people know when they are NOT hired.

HPE is HUGE, they have the resources to set up an automatic email system to let people know when they aren't a good fit.

Failing that, teach your recruiters some common decency and not to treat people like crap just because they aren't the one they are looking for, cant be that hard not to be a scumbag.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for HPE?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Plano, TX (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed around beginning of October. It was a short 10 minute interview without any challenging questions. I was told I would hear back in 2 weeks. Never heard a word from them, which is very rude and inconsiderate. It is fine if I didn't get the job but the least they could do is inform me of that news like they said they would. Company is extremely unorganized due to recent CSC merger. Would not have taken a job even if offered as job security is a huge problem right now.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in November 2015.

Interview

I began speaking with Hewlett Packard Enterprises after networking with their representatives at a Sales Competition in Orlando. The first interview was a basic phone interview which was informational and casual followed by a skype interview with a board of managers. The managers I interviewed were all very friendly and helpful, it seemed like they wanted me to get the job when I was interviewing and they gave me all the resources I needed in order to succeed.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in a career in Sales?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Little Rock, AR (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Received phone call from recruiter. I was very excited about this interview and I felt very let down. I felt that the purpose of the phone call was not to interview me, but to accuse me of not being passionate about sales...I felt I had to spend my time defending myself and my intentions instead of being able to interview.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Conway, AR (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for this position January 2016, I had a 30 minute conversation with an internal recruiter in Conway, AR.A week later I had another conversation with a sales manager in Plano, TX who later emailed me to schedule a Skype interview with two hiring managers. The hiring managers were late to the Skype interview and they could not connect their video due to "technical issues" so they ended up calling me on my cell phone. After about 10 minutes one of the managers left the call and I continued with the other for about 30 minutes. After all of this, I sent a follow up thanking them for their time. My email was ignored and I never received an offer or rejection email or phone call. After speaking with four different people at this company I felt at least one of them would have had the courtesy to let me know that I was no longer a candidate for this position. The process was surprisingly unprofessional for a company of this size.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Plano, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick and easy. Since I was applying to a position that required me to move to a different state, the entire interview process was done over the phone. First was a phone interview with a recruiter, it was a very conversational type interview and relaxed. The second interview was also over the phone with someone else more focussed on hitting numbers and making money.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Initially contacted by recruiter via email and was told he would call me the next day and when that rolled around it was a different person. Went through a series of detailed interview questions, tell me about a time, what's your biggest weakness, etc. Contacted by scheduler next day and went in for an interview the following week. Got an email same day saying that I got the job.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Plano, TX (US)).

Interview

First got a call from a recruiter who asked about my experience and asked pretty general questions. Next step was phone interview with a manager which was more in depth. Next step was a in-person interview with a panel of managers which I think which was pretty intimidating but they were very nice and made it more relaxed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in April 2016.

Interview

the process literally took two weeks. Recruiter reached out to me on week, I sent my resume cover letter, interview the next week got a call back the same day and accepted the job

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you know about HPE
      2. How does your resume tie into the Job