Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

1,135 Interview Reviews

2.8

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

First had a phone screen by the HR Recruiter resulting in HPE flying me to Boston for an in person interview. I interviewed with several levels of managers throughout the day. One interview was very structured as they had a list of questions they use for all other interviews. Others were free style interviews where they asked for an overview of my experience and then asked further questions.

Interview Questions

• How much experience have you had with Scrum   1 Answer

User Experience Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (San Jose, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Submitted my resume at a college career fair and got emailed by a manager about a week later. After the phone screen I was invited to an onsite at the office. The onsite consisted of a portfolio presentation and a lunch with the team. Got the offer about a week later. The whole process took less than a month from phone screen to offer, which was very nice since a lot of other companies I interviewed with strung me along for weeks. Overall an excellent interview process that was considerate of the candidate!

Sales Engineer Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I had three phone interviews. Two of the interviews went really well but one of them the interviewer was very rude and short. I was also never contacted about the outcome after the interviews.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

I had an interview on the phone. Questions were non technical, like "What is your debugging process?" and "What kind of projects have you worked on ?". Then I had an onsite interview. The only question that that I remember was the water jug problem. No technical questions, just talked about stuff on my resume.

Interview Questions

• You are given two jugs, a 4-gallon one and a 3-gallon one, a pump which has unlimited water which you can use to fill the jug, and the ground on which water may be poured. Neither jug has any measuring markings on it. How can you get exactly 2 gallons of water in the 4-gallon jug?   2 Answers

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online, emailed me back a week or two later and had a prescreen interview, toured the campus, and had to email them to find out that I had not been selected after several weeks.

Interview Questions

• Mostly talked about previous experience and a few technical questions.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Vancouver, WA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

application through their web site, then interview with the hiring manager and three additional peers. The whole process lasted 3 months from start to end. process lasted way longer than expected and reasonable.

Interview Questions

• Experience, education, why I was leaving the previous company, objectives for the change   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Troy, MI (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

was easy, really fast, slightly unprofessional through facetime.
    Also the recruiter cared to just fill the position less about if it was a good fit for me
    3 steps in interview by 3 people, be careful and ask a lot of questions

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

First got called for an in person interview via email with hiring managers. Next was a phone interview with HR Recruiter. The process was quick as they were looking to fill the position asap.

Interview Questions

• Define leadership?
      What's the most challenging project you've come across? What are the two learnings you got from it?
      What if a team member is not performing well? what would you do?
      Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Custom Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Fairly typical. First interview was with a board asking technical questions regarding project management. Second interview was with the director and it was more or less getting a feel for if your personality is going to be a match. After a week, I received a phone call from HR with an offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Detailed and several group interviews. Technical and Behavior questions were asked. Focus was more on Technical. Many questions were bookish, i.e. for people fresh from college. People working for several years outside academics would normally not give a hoot about those.