Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Network Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

There was a series of 3 interviews. Initial phone interview with HPE employee presenting job possibilities and discussed resume and interests.2nd interview was over the phone with HR and 3rd interview was a panel.

Interview Questions

• User received ip address but unable to connect to web site   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

have a team interview and every team member ask you some basic questions like ospf bgp principle. Then the interview is over, and wait for around 2 weeks for the offer

Interview Questions

• Ospf virtual link.
      how tcp works?
      some basic concept like Vlan, trunk, broadcast, unicast, multicast.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I had 1 phone interview, 1 skype interview, and an onsite interview. Phone interview was a basic phone screen and they asked me about background, experience, skills, projects, LOC written in projects etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe the process when you enter URL in browser's address bar.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in March 2016.

Interview

Arrived at the car park building at 2.50PM, the interview started at 3.00PM. The interviewers were very in deep technical knowledge that most of the questions being asked were very challenging to sort it out. The interview process took about 3 hours to complete, and I have been tested in and out of the knowledge and technology that have been gathered through out the 10 years of experience living in this IT industry

Interview Questions

• The experiences, technology that being implemented, wireless LAN deployment, Three tier LAN design   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The whole process was good , it took about 2 week for the entire process . Applied through the Job Portal , interview was face to face , technical interview was good as well , technical was followed by manger round and then the HR . Waited for a week to get the complete offer letter .

Technical interview was of good standard and sensible management interview questions as well .

Interview Questions

• packet flow from source to destination   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good negotiations

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Taipei (Taiwan)) in February 2012.

Interview

This was a graduate hired position.

I was an intern before at HP, so HR knew me. When the position opened, she asked me whether I am interested in this position, and I said yes, so I got the face to face interview.

The interview process went smoothly, so after one week, I got a offer.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself ?
      Not much on networking questions, but more on the personal experience and what project I have done before.
      Answer a simple coding question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be aware of what you wrote on you resume.
    Prepare some simple coding questions.
    Prepare some networking questions, like TCP/IP, VLAN, and Switch.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.