Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

3.4

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

lengthy 5 stage interview through recruiter. several 1:1 interview session which led to a panel interview. unskilled recruiter protracted the process. started as a contractor with the option of being hired on 6-12 later.

Interview Questions

• experirnce managing a P&L and define business case   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Had a brief interview with several folks, all remotely done via phone. Spoke to several levels from hiring manager to Director to VP.Pleasant and good conversations but no follow-up! No acknowledgment either way.

Interview Questions

• General overall background and how it relates to the position   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

HPE looks for business focused product manager to oversee work from their technical R&D. Work in four key areas always help : Cloud , Big-data, Mobility and Security. This was before HPE spin off the Software business and retained the Hardware business.

Interview Questions

• Can you present a business proposal you build in the past for new product launch   2 Answers

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Vancouver, WA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

application through their web site, then interview with the hiring manager and three additional peers. The whole process lasted 3 months from start to end. process lasted way longer than expected and reasonable.

Interview Questions

• Experience, education, why I was leaving the previous company, objectives for the change   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

It was a very delightful and efficient experience! The hiring manager really accommodated to my needs and allowed me to meet with 5 team members to get a better sense of team culture and fit. Everyone I spoke to was very nice, encouraging, and easy to talk to throughout the whole interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between product management and product marketing?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an admin and an appointment was set for an interview. I interviewed with the group lead. Following that screening process, I was interviewed by the team members on one on one basis.

Interview Questions

• Very general questions based on my previous experience. Very relaxed.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied from college, there were multiple rounds of interview, one on one discussions after having a phone screen. the interviewers were very friendly, and it was more of a discussion instead of question answer

Interview Questions

• Generic questions about product management, stakeholder management, service management, leadership skill etc.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.