Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Program Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

2.7

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was easy. Had a phone screen and then a face to face. Turnaround on offer was pretty quick. Everyone were friendly and answered all of my questions. Gave me a tour of the office too.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Cupertino, CA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The questions were geared towards finding out whether I could immediately jump into the job. THey seemed concerned about how to get the team on board if they didnt subscribe to the need for standardize processes. There are multiple projects of varying complexities and they need someone who could juggle all the projects where the teams were dispersed in multiple geographic areas. I felt I could answer the questions and had strong experience that where i could immediately contribute in the role.

Interview Questions

• What does your role entail and what processes and tools did you use to run the programs?
      What tools do you think are critical for program management and what is your experience with these tools?
      What's your experience with process improvement?
      What if people on your new team don't value or think they need processes and what do you do to get people on board?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Detroit, MI (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was one-on-one and behavioral based. The interviewer was professional and straight forward in their communication. The interviewer provided a summary of the position and asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you handled a problem with a senior leader or executive   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within a month by internal recruiter for phone screen. Recruiter was thorough and very helpful. Next interviews were with three Directors. Two in the morning and one in the afternoon. All were phone interviews. Next step was to be with Sr Director when he became available. Unfortunately this final interview took over a month to schedule and so I moved on as it did not seem to be a priority from HPE.

Interview Questions

• Describe the 5 basic phases of program management.   Answer Question
    • how fluent are you with PowerPoint & Excel?   Answer Question
    • Name a time that you had to adapt to change in management or direction of a program and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Informal. Two rounds - skills and Behavioral

STAR method for behavioral

Skills interview is based on the resume / profile

Think of examples from your work experience to showcase the desired skills for the job

Interview Questions

• Example on the IT strategy and operating model   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Three interviews were conducted.
    The first was a professional interview in which they were impressed by the knowledge and experience in the field of work requested.
    The second interview with the direct manager.
    And the last interview was held with the HR.

Interview Questions

• What you did when there were disagreements between the company management and the customer?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Interview

The Interview process is very fair and transparent. I had multiple rounds of interview before having my final offer letter. Experience based questions were asked related to the current job profile. Its great!

Interview Questions

• What do you see challenges when you work with a team?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.