Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Anaheim, CA (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

I was referenced by the Anaheim Client to HPE. I was then called on the phone to set up an in-person interview and then and was interviewed by HPE Management

Interview Questions

• Experience in Client focused projects.
    Experience with leading teams, performing upgrades and knowledge of the product   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online through recruiter. Position was based in Rosville, CA for a Govt client. After fixing a timeslot a lady called me and started 30min interview. She was very punctual to call at exact time. Interview was mainly focused on PM tool I used. Looked like only software tools are the thing they care about, whereas there is a WHOLE lot to actual leadership in managing projects.

Interview Questions

• - Can you describe how to make schedule in MS Project ?
      - How can you track effort hours?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Phone interview then face-to-face interview, It was very fast and efficient. Background check took long because they have a 3rd party company working on the background checks. I think it takes them 2weeks to 2 months for that company to get back to them with results. Mine was pretty fast compared to most. Interviewing managers were friendly. The place was also very nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you skipped a step in the process in order to get things done   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Naperville, IL (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview as a good experience for both parties. Questions were appropriate for the position and discussion included expectations for the job the company was hiring for. The company contacted me very quickly after the interview and I started work at that same time.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview consisted of two Phone Screen Interviews. The selection was made within the next day or two, and I was given a start date of two weeks later contingent upon passing a background check and drug screen.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Concord, NH (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Nice Casual Talk in the begining, The person on the other side was really easy to talk . Did not sound like clearing an exam . Polite and really logical with her questions.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Some Recruiters can be a little disorganized and lack clear lines of communication with mangers, but once formerly in manager's hands, the process flowed from 2 interviews to a final offer.

Interview Questions

• - Give examples of a project gone bad. How did you ultimately resolve issue or get project back on track?
      - Give examples of a challenging team member. How did you handle dealing with this individual?
      - How have you addressed scope creep?
      - What's the difference in a new requirement and a change or fix to existing functionality?
      - PM tools you've used?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

First you will be interviewed by the recruiter, if he/she believes you are the right match for the position you will move to the second interview with the hiring manager.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

First got called for an in person interview via email with hiring managers. Next was a phone interview with HR Recruiter. The process was quick as they were looking to fill the position asap.

Interview Questions

• Define leadership?
      What's the most challenging project you've come across? What are the two learnings you got from it?
      What if a team member is not performing well? what would you do?
      Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Chennai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

I was referred by ex employee of HP and soon i was scheduled for Telephonic Round of interview
    and after that me and my manager met F2F in a Five Star Hotel for Dinner.
    Interview was mainly focus on what i have experienced over my career and how i handled the challenges. Special focus was given to flexibility i have shown in my various roles and intent to take problem head on instead of skipping them.
    Mostly it was go get it attitude turn the table in my favor.

Interview Questions

• Example of Best and Worst Projects handled over your career and Explain the learning   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.