Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE SAP Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE SAP Consultant Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Fast interview process, basic personality and skills questions for fresh graduate hires. Not that fast when it comes to contract signing, maybe due to a lot of newbies hired but turned smooth once passed through.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Taguig (Philippines)).

Interview

About three levels of interview.
    First the HR interviewed as for a hiring event that lasted for a day because a lot of applicants were present.
    After that, one on one interviews with managers where scheduled through phone calls.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions.
      Questions about working on a team and leadership skills   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview after 1 week, then was invited to McKinley branch for a basic interview with the manager. 2 weeks later, was invited again for a technical interview at Eton branch with another manager.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I got a call from HR for scheduling the interview. It was a weekend drive. There were 3 rounds in total. 1 technical, 1 managerial and finally HR. People were friendly.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how will you manage to work in shifts as per project requirements.
      Apart from this, there were a lot of technical questions starting from Data Dictionary to enhancement concepts.   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Campus recruitment. Recruiters were sweet and made us feel comfortable during interview process. Overall good experience. Prepare for the technical round. They will not be asking you straight forward question, they will try to understand your understanding in that domain.

Interview Questions

• About myself and also the knowledge I know about specific domain.   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Madrid (Spain)) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied to the job as an entry-level position with a Computer Science Degree. I got a cool few days later and schedule an interview for the next week. It was a 30 minutes interview and like it a lot, because it was more focused in know the person rather than technical skills.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.