Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Sales Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

3.4

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Met with hiring manager, then hiring manager's manager. Each were in-person interviews. Offer came thereafter. No HR interview. Accepting the job and starting were very easy. Drug testing was also straight forward.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a 7 round process straring with group discussion, followed by Aptitude test, Technical test, and several personal interviews. It was an pool campus when i attended. And they even offer an bonus amount of 1 month salary on getting hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bracknell, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Fabulous first face to face interview ending in looking forward to see you soon.
    Months passed with reluctant updates when chasing HPE for news. Recruiters based in US job in the U.K.
    After even more waiting an email arrived informing me that they had decided on other applicants. When I asked why after being informed I had done an outstanding job during the first interview I was never involved in any follow up stages I received unsatisfactory and vague responses.

Reason for leaving a negative review is twofold. One: you do not treat people this way. Two: take responsibility it your process does not work.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in November 2015.

Interview

Friendly but complex (several people and functions involved), local and regional roles were also involved in the interview process.
    HR is not involved in the decision, only for staffing
    The interview was a long process(40 days +) and with a slow decision.
    The hiring manager was comparing experience but very important, checked the references and this was critical

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canberra (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Canberra (Australia)) in January 2013.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone interview with the talent aquisition specialist, this was followed up 2 weeks later with a meeting with the GM Sales, then 2 days later with the GM sales and senior architect, then the final interview a week later was a presentation to the GM Sales, VP Sales AP and GM Service delivery

Interview Questions

• Your approach to building a sustainable business model, high level aquisition, activationa and retention plan.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.